Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] World's Hardest Creature XII - Coming Soon(ish)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
This year's pre-WHC odds:

Hippo 5/2
Honey Badger 3/1
Polar Bear 5/1
Salt Water Croc 8/1
Grasshopper Mouse 8/1
Mantis Shrimp 16/1
Wolverine 20/1

I think the odds on the Polar Bear are a little stingy. I think he's a busted flush. The 1980's Muhammad Ali of the competition. A legend amongst mortals, one of the all time greats but a fighter who's era has sadly passed.

I'd have it as Honey Badge as favourite then Hippo followed closely by the Salt Water Croc. Everything else is an outsider. But anything can happen, that's why we all love knockout knockouts.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I think the odds on the Polar Bear are a little stingy. I think he's a busted flush. The 1980's Muhammad Ali of the competition. A legend amongst mortals, one of the all time greats but a fighter who's era has sadly passed.

I'd have it as Honey Badge as favourite then Hippo followed closely by the Salt Water Croc. Everything else is an outsider. But anything can happen, that's why we all love knockout knockouts.

Luckily being the only WHC bookie on the market I can be as stingy as I choose.

The Hippo/HB price reflects last year's final when the Badge got soundly whopped, plus the fact that NSC is a fetid hive of anti-Badger cheating ****ing scumbags.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I've already written out the following sentence ready to paste onto every round

"IT'S NOT WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT"

Wouldn't the Hippo just sit on the Tardigrade? etc

Cassowary hasn't even sniffed the quarters since 2014, but yeah you'd be MAD to rule it out.

tmg-article_tall.jpg

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Can we introduce David, the Chimp from 'Dynasties' into the early rounds. He's missing a bit of thumb these days, but he's got balls of steel.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh please god know. Its that time of year when my decades of training actually mean something on this forum, and then all of my expert knowledge is carelessly tossed aside in favour of a f*cking mouse

To be fair, you misspelt the word NO, so I'm struggling to take you as an expert on anything.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Luckily being the only WHC bookie on the market I can be as stingy as I choose.

The Hippo/HB price reflects last year's final when the Badge got soundly whopped, plus the fact that NSC is a fetid hive of anti-Badger cheating ****ing scumbags.

Both very fair points, eloquently expressed.

I trust you've got some serious stat bombs to drop during the competition?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wouldn't the Hippo just sit on the Tardigrade? etc

Cassowary hasn't even sniffed the quarters since 2014, but yeah you'd be MAD to rule it out.

tmg-article_tall.jpg

He's mercurial. Certainly not a favourite but has it in him to suddenly explode into life. His flamboyancy is one of the reasons the WHC (World Cup) is more entertaining than the EHC (Euros).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You'd be mad to rule it IN, more like. Evidence of this thing is action amounts to one photo of it attacking a bloke behind a shield. If it got a sniff of a semi final spot, it would be WHC's version of Burton Albion.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'm REALLY excited about this years' competition. I have a new* nomination that is going to STORM the tournament.

This creature is going to do the unthinkable- unite the Badgeristas and the Anti-badgers under one banner, resulting in glorious victory in its debut in the competition.

*I believe it has been nominated before but I don't think it ever got seconded because it wasn't properly marketed.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm REALLY excited about this years' competition. I have a new* nomination that is going to STORM the tournament.

This creature is going to do the unthinkable- unite the Badgeristas and the Anti-badgers under one banner, resulting in glorious victory in its debut in the competition.

*I believe it has been nominated before but I don't think it ever got seconded because it wasn't properly marketed.
Oooh, is it an alpha male chimp? He was proper hard in Dynasties, that fella. Got battered by a few up adolescent chimps, left for dead by the troop, then got up 2 days later, found them all and then squared up to the little twàts with a "who's the daddy?" attitude. HARD.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oooh, is it an alpha male chimp? He was proper hard in Dynasties, that fella. Got battered by a few up adolescent chimps, left for dead by the troop, then got up 2 days later, found them all and then squared up to the little twàts with a "who's the daddy?" attitude. HARD.

No, it isn’t. It has much better attributes than that primitive type of ‘hardness’.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
You'd be mad to rule it IN, more like. Evidence of this thing is action amounts to one photo of it attacking a bloke behind a shield. If it got a sniff of a semi final spot, it would be WHC's version of Burton Albion.

You see - you're sucked in already :)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

This genuinely excites me. Hope you’ve got your marketing splash prepared.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here