Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
26-24 to the Falcons. Roller coaster game.

Now, do I stay up for the Vikings v 49ers game?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Eagles crash and burn, but a damn good effort to get it so close.

Need to tighten the defense a bit, but all in all an encouraging night, if a bit dissapointing

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Green Bay have a 1 game lead over the rest of their division. :lol:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Thanks to the rainstorm waking me up, have to say I was impressed with the 49ers this morning. Carlos Hyde will be coming off my fantasy bench next week, an epic fail on my part which cost me a game!

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Thanks to the rainstorm waking me up, have to say I was impressed with the 49ers this morning. Carlos Hyde will be coming off my fantasy bench next week, an epic fail on my part which cost me a game!

I was too, and I thought Kaepernick looked like he could be a very dangerous player again.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
The Survivor/eliminator group has been set up at NFL.com. The group name is NSC and the password is crumplin.

I think I've invited the NSC fantasy league as well; if, like [MENTION=19107]wakeytom[/MENTION], you know anybody else who fancies playing, feel free to invite them.

Go here and search for the NSC league http://survivor.fantasy.nfl.com/landing

Last edited:

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
No, the man's a cheerleader. He appears to offer absolutely no game management, he uses the same predictable run, run, throw, punt routine every set of downs. Caldwell and Bradley said we wouldn't be looking to take any players from waivers as the team is, and I quote, "complete". Complete? A complete joke perhaps. There isn't a single WR that that would be better than a 4th or 5th choice on any other roster. The Jags get whooped every week but he comes out with all this spin about "we believe in victory" , fuq about, his current record is 7-26. He needs to go.

Thanks. It's quite difficult to reach an opinion on the Jaguars, as I think there's quite a lot of propaganda from NFLUK and such like. I quite liked what little I saw of Marqise Lee last season; in fact, having failed to learn my lesson from Toby Gerhardt, I picked him for my fantasy team.

The Survivor/eliminator group has been set up at NFL.com. The group name is NSC and the password is crumplin.

I think I've invited the NSC fantasy league as well; if, like [MENTION=19107]wakeytom[/MENTION], you know anybody else who fancies playing, feel free to invite them.

Cheers fella, I've signed up and have just spoke to my Brother. He's up for it and will be registering after he has finished work tonight.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Now joined. Hopefully for more than one week!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Thanks. It's quite difficult to reach an opinion on the Jaguars, as I think there's quite a lot of propaganda from NFLUK and such like. I quite liked what little I saw of Marqise Lee last season; in fact, having failed to learn my lesson from Toby Gerhardt, I picked him for my fantasy team.

:lol: Marqise Lee was recently likened to an Albino Tiger by OC Greg Olsen, the kid has spaghetti hamstrings.
I was really looking forward to the Jags -Bills game at Wembley but seeing how fast the Bills attack and how impotent we are it's going to be horrendous.

Jul 7, 2003
Looking forward to tonight's Chiefs v Broncos game. More pressure than usual on Chiefs to get a result given that people think Manning is shot. Will be a test of whether Alex Smith is the star QB that has been touted playing against the top notch Broncos defence.

Don't have a clue how this one will turn out. If the Broncos defence gets to Smith but Manning continues to struggle it could be a low scoring defensive thriller. If Manning finds his groove, it could turn into a shoot out but there is also that nagging fear that we could be hammered by the Chiefs for the first time in years.

Jul 7, 2003
What a topsy turvy game that was last night. 14-0 down and Manning not throwing well, I thought we were on for a pasting and I would have been happy if Manning had retired there and then.

Then at 24-17 I again assumed we were dead and buried but somehow pulled it out of the bag. Saved again by the defence but hopefully Kubiak will swallow his pride and let Peyton play the game his way as he seems much better when left to his own devices.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here