Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I read this thread as 'Newcastle Away - Aircraft Carrier'

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not asking to share with club just asking if club could help organise think we could get easily 200 plus people with loadsamoney that would do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The club probably couldn't as they wouldn't hold an ATOL status.

Try asking https://www.sportoptions.com but likely limited to about 130 seats and they'd want guarantee on numbers I'd imagine.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We're flying up by British Caledonian helicopter.

IMG_2232.JPG

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
If you go up on the 30th and come back the next day then I found a deal for £87. Alternatively you could do a one way from Heathrow to Newcastle and then another one way from Newcastle to Southampton and be up and down the same day for £129.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Not asking to share with club just asking if club could help organise think we could get easily 200 plus people with loadsamoney that would do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah Ok

Some fans do share with the club. I think Norwich allowed fans to share flights when they occasionally went by plane to some matched when they flew from Norwich Airport and I think Motherwell did it when they played in Europe a few years ago.

el punal

Isn't the away end at Newcastle the worse in the Premier league ? Viewing that is ?

You said it! It's long way, away from the pitch (vertically that is). Nice view of the Toon though. Unless you've got superb 20/20 vision you can't really see the players numbers - still no bad thing when we lost there just over a year ago.

Oct 25, 2003
Guessing it's because I searched for Saturday/Sunday flights and they're more for people flying for work. Could well be still there for Mon-Fri but I didn't check.

no they've stopped the route altogether. My mum lives in Newcastle and used to fly down fairly regularly as it was actually reasonably priced compared to the train and is obviously much quicker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here