Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Glenn injured?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think you'll find they also have them in the squad. I gather it's very hard/difficult and complicated acquiring them which is why we have failed so miserably to address the situation. Never mind it will be alright in the end, we still have loads of time. We can always sort it in January if we fail again before the window closes.

Poor old Tomer, surplus to requirements one day and the next our only fit striker.

It's ok we can always pick up someone when the loan window opens, that policy has NEVER let us down before...

...what's that you say...

...oh.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We've been short of strikers for years now but been relatively lucky with injuries. Most clubs at this level have 4 or 5 senior strikers in their squad.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We've been short of strikers for years now but been relatively lucky with injuries. Most clubs at this level have 4 or 5 senior strikers in their squad.
Yep we've been very lucky indeed but the luck predictably has run out and the club should have addressed this a very long time ago.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I'm sure you'll be told different very soon, in the meantime this current situation makes a mockery of not stumping up for even a Lesser Baldock through the last 4 windows.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I suspect the club don't want to let on that Murray could be out for several weeks as that will further inflate the price of any transfer targets

But as the prices come down at the end of the window, the extra inflation will only bring them back in line with last week. :facepalm:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
BBC Sussex said yesterday that Murray was out for 6 weeks, Baldock wasn't due to begin training for at least a month.

They didn't. Someone rang up who said they'd heard that. (A tweet ?, a post on here ?)
Hughton in his interview said he hadn't recovered in time for yesterday but wasn't asked and didn't say anything about when he'd be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
There never is a time scale is there? Baldock could be dead for all we know.

The club give estimates pretty much once or twice a week. Hughton was asked about this again last week and said he was a month away from training.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They didn't. Someone rang up who said they'd heard that. (A tweet ?, a post on here ?)
Hughton in his interview said he hadn't recovered in time for yesterday but wasn't asked and didn't say anything about when he'd be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the truth as opposed the stated, on here, 4 - 6 weeks. I would think there is some truth in the thought that had CH said 6 weeks clubs would realize, if they dont know already,that we are desperate so the price would go up this week.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We'll know the full extent of Murray's injury by who Tomer plays against in his next game.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The club give estimates pretty much once or twice a week. Hughton was asked about this again last week and said he was a month away from training.

Have you got the quote? I think it was much vaguer than that.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Have you got the quote? I think it was much vaguer than that.

Blimey Icy. Make your mind up. A minute ago you said the club don't give injury updates, now you're disputing what has been said in them. The very updates you deny all knowledge of. :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On Radio Sussex yesterday after the game, Johnny Cantor said that Baldock was expected to resume training in a month.

Has the club already pencilled in his next lay-off?

#savetime

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here