Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Error: Payment process was not completed

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I keep getting this message when clicking the Pay button to buy a ticket. What a shambles.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I had that for Watford. I hit "back" and resubmitted - all went through, and I was only charged once...

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Me too - have tried countless times but still getting this error message. Website now seems to have been taken down. Shambles indeed !

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What will it be like when Arsenal tickets go on sale?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Worked for me, approx 25 mins ago, bit worried as to who I've paid now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They will probably sell home tickets for one of the big games at the same time. :dunce:

Far worse I'd imagine - as unless they change something, that's the same day that ST Guest (home) tickets go on sale for: Everton, Stoke, Southampton and Palace

Haha! I hadn't seen your post when I posted mine.

The club really need to sort this out.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Haha! I hadn't seen your post when I posted mine.

The club really need to sort this out.

Surely something needs to be done about this. It ridiculous. I seem to remember it happening last season too, where they put popular away tickets (can't remember which one - maybe Fulham?) on sale at the same time as MK Dons in the cup.

So all these numpties were clogging up the queue for tickets for a game that they could get any time, while people on there to get tickets that are in short supply are left with the possibility of missing out.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The problems of a cashless society, just think of the fun if the payment system went down on the bars on a matchday and it was cash only

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here