Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The first sacking in The Premier League ?

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
It won't be Hughton. It's about achievement vs expectation. Everybody knows that we will have a challenging season. I'll go Slaven Bilic

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hughton won't be sacked. He's been busy coaching whilst waiting to be handed the PL quality player additions by Bloom/Winstanley to be able to get results. To date he hasn't the tools.

Rafa to resign rather than be sacked.

Clement. They'll struggle without Sigurdsson, despite having the English Messi TA.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Bookies have Hughton as joint 7th at odds of 12/1 at present.

Current favourite with them is Benitez @ 7/2 , but that does include the option of him resigning. After that echoes many other peoples thoughts already posed. Bilic @ 5/1 and then Hughes @ 11/2.

Conte? Abramovich isn't one to hold back from making a quick sacking when things start to go wrong and Conte has had money a lot of spend to spend.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Pep Guardiola after his multi million pound signings take a hammering at the Amex on the first day of the season

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Pains me to say it, but Frank the Bore is a good manager, and can see Palarse doing well this season.

Is that the Frank de Boer who was sacked by Inter, or another one?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hughton by Xmas .

Why is there a space between the s and the full stop? Is it in homage to the space between your ears?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here