Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wot no train thread?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Some people have literally no idea what whistleblowing legislation is in this country. And furthermore the flimsiness of the legislation we do have.

Giving confidential data to a client of your business, that could lead to reputational or financial damage for your employer would be done so entirely at your own risk. You might still think that's a risk worth taking but don't try and paint it as something it isn't.

They'll be an internal whistleblowing policy at SASTA and perhaps recourse to an 'independent' body.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Thanks for ADMITTING it

Standard reply from you, back to being stupid.

You still can not answer my question.
Yes I am the STUPID one for trying to ask you a genuine question. :)

I will stick to laughing at your sausage jokes in future. :wozza:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If people read the original post I made instead of assuming what I said then they wouldn't keep writing the same old tiresome rubbish. BTW as I say some of us do things to help and some just whinge on the internet and I'm not in the second group.

Rephrase it then if some of us don't understand your riddles.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Now "apologised" but when the company can't just blame sickness but has to mention staff not willing to do overtime or work rest days and misplaced staff.. you know they are in trouble.

Do they run the contract with just too few staff ?

synavm

May 2, 2013
Last night had nothing to do with the dispute, there was no action. It was a normal service day.

I'd suggest the strikes shouldn't be treated in isolation to the situation as a whole. Yesterday was a problem because Southern is so understaffed. The levels of sickness and lack of cover being provided could be partly attributed to the dispute, even if it wasn't officially a strike day.

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
I'd suggest the strikes shouldn't be treated in isolation to the situation as a whole. Yesterday was a problem because Southern is so understaffed. The levels of sickness and lack of cover being provided could be partly attributed to the dispute, even if it wasn't officially a strike day.
Obviously we all have different opinions & political leanings but if it was about Southern being understaffed wouldn't the levels of cancellations & delays be fairly consistent dispute or not? Its unofficial industrial action (pulling loads of sickies to cause disruption) & everyone who commutes daily is sick of it.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Obviously we all have different opinions & political leanings but if it was about Southern being understaffed wouldn't the levels of cancellations & delays be fairly consistent dispute or not? Its unofficial industrial action (pulling loads of sickies to cause disruption) & everyone who commutes daily is sick of it.

It's 2016.

It seemingly only needs a slight over average of sickness to pull the company over. Since other train companies aren't suffering the same it should be quite obvious.

Of course the aggrieved staff are playing on this, but the ease is quite shocking.

The problem is really the Government who allowed an agreement where a train company can only increase profits by cutting costs. No surprise they are hiding because they know damn well they f#### up.

Forget the Unions or Southern, our anger should be towards the Government. I'd imagine they are laughing that you are either pro management or Union.

This company has to lose it's "franchise" which of course it isn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here