Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March - Southampton

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't see this happening...

Last edited:

L

litmanen

Spoke to a friend of Sollys yesterday, trying to push through a £4million deal.

If Southampton thinks he is worth 4 million now, they could be ready to pay 7 or 8 million after a year or two, so would be idiotic to let him go.
But let's hope that this is all just a false rumour.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
This transfer window has already been terrible thus far but if sell Solly it will be a disaster. Fantastic prospect and with Buckley on his way he would have been a first team regular this season. Hope this is just a rumour and nothing more.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If March does go there has to be direct action against the board next home game surely.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If March goes he'll be the straw that broke the camels back and will tip me over the edge

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Solly goes then he would be the worst one for me.

Local lad , real prospect.

What can you do if he does but I'd be seriously angry (but at who)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ok pls no questions but I can tell you from what I know that this is all complete bollocks. And so are a lot of the comments on this thread. End of.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Just started hailing heavily in HHeath whilst reading this thread. The gods are obviously not happy with this news, lord knows what will happen if Kemy ends up being club captain.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

?

We can't bang on about our academy, and how great everything is if we sell our brightest young prospect, involved in the England U21 set up regularly at such whimsical offers.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Pretty sure this is all bullsh*t, a hell of a lot of posters on this thread are on a wind up.

They may well have been interested and may have made an enquiry, but it doesnt mean he is off. Jesus christ this place is getting more deluded each day :facepalm:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The only think we can cling on to this season is the chance to watch some of the younger players develop, if we were to sell our brightest player I'd be absolutely gutted.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Pretty sure this is all bullsh*t, a hell of a lot of posters on this thread are on a wind up.

They may well have been interested and may have made an enquiry, but it doesnt mean he is off. Jesus christ this place is getting more deluded each day :facepalm:

Doesn't mean it's true, but national press are reporting it...
[MENTION=17609]Alex[/MENTION]_crook
Looks like another Koeman curve-ball. Decent #bhafc sources saying Solly March is on his way to #saintsfc

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
Only really worth discussing if the club were to re invest the money.

If so, I'd take £5m

Reinvest the money? We haven't reinvested anything of the other sales yet, well nothing of substantial worth/quality anyway.

If this is true and for argument sake, Solly does leave, it would seriously make me question the boards motives. I can understand Leo going to Leicester and even Bridcutt going to Sunderland but I couldn't bare an outbound conveyor of our youngest talent too. We should be nurturing our youngest/brightest players to help with our quest for top division football not selling on as soon other clubs come sniffing. If there's any other reason as to why the club needs to accept these bids then maybe they should speak out to fans about the reasoning behind it.

I may be shot down and classed as a 'bedwetter' now but it's born out of frustration!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Doesn't mean it's true, but national press are reporting it...
[MENTION=17609]Alex[/MENTION]_crook
Looks like another Koeman curve-ball. Decent #bhafc sources saying Solly March is on his way to #saintsfc

Ah yes, the famously reliable Talksport who have no doubt read some bullsh*t from Twitter.

If enough Albion fans said Agustein was off to Charlton for example, some sort of media would end up running a story, it means nothing. It isnt happening, but dont let that stop a monumental bedwetting over nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here