Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which celebrity would you like to see killed by the product they advertise?

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I’d like to see Nicole Sherzinger drown in a massive vat of yoghurt. Not because I don’t like her, as she seems nice enough, but because those adverts when she gets yoghurt on her nose are so irritating!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
gtech-airram-by-nick-grey2.jpg

I can think of a perfect use for the GTech AirRam. And no cord to hold me back...

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I’d like to see Nicole Sherzinger drown in a massive vat of yoghurt. Not because I don’t like her, as she seems nice enough, but because those adverts when she gets yoghurt on her nose are so irritating!

My personal preference would be for Nicole to succumb to acute lactofungal blood poisoning as a result of all that yoghurt smearing.

But your way works as well.

Excellent thread by the way.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Slightly OT but how old is that Rivervale advert they show at the Amex (with annoying prick in it)?
I would imagine affording Bradley Walsh was a once in a decade option for a local leasing company. Probably saving their pennies for Conley next.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Now this is your lucky day, bloke below is who you're after and this was taken late March in Crawley...I'll let you know when he's 'available' for a fenestration.

View attachment 96210

Does this guy not know that lanyards are for either an ID thingy or a mobile phone, NOT the office phone attached round your neck.

Meanwhile the TUI ad drives my wife nuts, but the woman in the ad is only an actress earning a few bob.

And I cant think of any 'stars' who put their name to loan companies (other than Mike Ashley).

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Buzby. A work related accident involving a telephone wire.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nigel Farage. I’d like him to be in a plane when the moment the U.K. leaves the EU....which then drops out of the sky when all the UK’s access to EU air traffic control is switched off.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Trivago lady and Captain Obvious from hotels.com in mysterious balcony fall.

You must be joking!

She is so gorgeous and sexy that my pc hasn't needed a virus check since she's been on the ads...

She is stunning....

trivago.jpg

larus

Nigel Farage. I’d like him to be in a plane when the moment the U.K. leaves the EU....which then drops out of the sky when all the UK’s access to EU air traffic control is switched off.

Diane Abbot in a sealed container filling with water. There’s a door release which she has to press the correct button to open the door. Only 1 attempt allowed.

There are 4 buttons marked A, B, C and D.

The question is:
What is the odd one out?
A Million
B Billion
C Trillion
D Brazilian.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Diane Abbot in a sealed container filling with water. There’s a door release which she has to press the correct button to open the door. Only 1 attempt allowed.

There are 4 buttons marked A, B, C and D.

The question is:
What is the odd one out?
A Million
B Billion
C Trillion
D Brazilian.

Did she advertise sealed containers full of water? :dunce:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'm not sure if they've ever advertised anything but I'd quite like Paddy McGuinness and Keith Lemon to kick the bucket together.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I could beat Paddy to death with a couple of bingo balls in a sock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here