Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
BHAFC ⚽️‏Verified account @OfficialBHAFC 12s13 seconds ago

#BHAFC team v #AFCB: Ryan; Rosenior, Dunk, Duffy, Suttner; Knockaert, Stephens, Propper, March; Gross; Hemed. #BOUBHA

no Bruno :(
Hughton the Tinkerman strikes again!

Live commentary on terrestrial radio too (Radio 5 live) apparently - should be available on-line anywhere. :thumbsup:

.......and a win by three goals and we go 7th!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Shame about Bruno, but Rosenior and Knockaert play well as a pair. It's ok.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Hughton the Tinkerman strikes again!

Live commentary on terrestrial radio too (Radio 5 live) apparently - should be available on-line anywhere. :thumbsup:
[MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] pointed out earlier it's on Sky Sports Mix as well for those that have it (if they're wrong and it isn't it's their fault :D).

edit: Just checked, confirmed it is :)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Interesting contrast in approach to disinformation.

Brighton say Bruno is fit and he is missing.
Bournemouth say Frazer is out and he plays.

:shrug:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
[MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] pointed out earlier it's on Sky Sports Mix as well for those that have it (if they're wrong and it isn't it's their fault :D).

edit: Just checked, confirmed it is :)
Cheers! - but it's radio 5 for those of us reliant on Virgin......Sky Sports Mix not passed on to Virgin customers unless they have the right (even more expensive) package!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Cheers! - but it's radio 5 for those of us reliant on Virgin......Sky Sports Mix not passed on to Virgin customers unless they have the right (even more expensive) package!

I only have Virgin M+ and it's on that :)

edit: Or Mix TV as it now seems to be known.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Please can sky get a translator for Carragher, i think he is saying something like "Hughton may park the bus, i hope not because the wheels may go missing".

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No Bruno, although we probably knew that as soon as Hughton said he would be fine.

Now in the clutches of Harold Shipman and the rest of the medical team...

...The mural will be a fitting memorial.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Well, my £50+ per month Virgin package doesn't include it. Mind you, I don't think it's supposed to show SSN either on this package, but it does, so I'm wary of shouting too loud!

Are you sure? I just checked with a friend who is on the most basic Virgin package available and she's got it up and running.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Well, my £50+ per month Virgin package doesn't include it. Mind you, I don't think it's supposed to show SSN either on this package, but it does, so I'm wary of shouting too loud!

Channel 520 works for me

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here