Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Germany (and then v Holland)

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Looks very promising so far from a young and inexperience new looking team. Unlucky with the goal but friendlies aren't about results. Glad the older dead wood has been removed from the squad and hopefully it stays that way for the tournament

flint

Jul 9, 2003
eastbourne
Certainly the difference between good club keeper and international class. He should have put the ball out or laid down , either way the game would have stopped

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Henderson and Lalana p1ssing about with the ball on the left wing rather than crossing it caused their goal
looked promising up till then

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looks very promising so far from a young and inexperience new looking team. Unlucky with the goal but friendlies aren't about results. Glad the older dead wood has been removed from the squad and hopefully it stays that way for the tournament

Agreed, thought we looked ok at times, some promising stuff.

theboybilly

You're just making the point that you don't know anything about football, which I guess wasn't your aim?

I suppose it shows how totally disillusioned I've become with modern football especially the Premier League. I don't follow Spurs and freely admit I'd never heard of this Eric Dier (?) bloke until about 15 minutes before kick-off when I looked at the line-ups. I most likely go back following football longer than you (early 60s) and don't recall ever not knowing an England player when picked for the squad let alone the 1st Xl.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Our moment was when the ball fell nicely Lallana 12 yards out and he sliced it high and wide.

Lallana never seems to deliver for England. No end product.

boik

I suppose it shows how totally disillusioned I've become with modern football especially the Premier League. I don't follow Spurs and freely admit I'd never heard of this Eric Dier (?) bloke until about 15 minutes before kick-off when I looked at the line-ups. I most likely go back following football longer than you (early 60s) and don't recall ever not knowing an England player when picked for the squad let alone the 1st Xl.

Same age as me. Love football, and Spurs are second in the league and playing some great football, so he's not exactly unknown!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Well the English and germans are supposed to be related, anglo Saxons and all that, so their 4 world cups and 1966 is ours together ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Terrible defending

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
2-1

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Quality goal from Kane :clap:

If that Henderson chance had fallen to Kane or Alli it would be 2-2 now.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Smart response from Kane, dreadful defending for the second goal. If Smalling and Cahill are our centre back pairing in the summer we will get nowhere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here