Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I know what you mean but, as I understand it, because both Britain and the EU are members of WTO, the EU cannot legally offer Britain a worse deal than that defined by the WTO. Therefore a bad deal cannot logically (or legally) be worse than no deal.

It appears that some Brexiteers may have been less than completely honest :eek:

I wouldn't worry about no deal if I was you Watford. Do you honestly think the EU are going to walk away from our billions on the table? No, me neither. Now change the record old son.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I wouldn't worry about no deal if I was you Watford. Do you honestly think the EU are going to walk away from our billions on the table? No, me neither. Now change the record old son.

So which do you think we should do, TM's negotiated deal, WTO no deal, or run away and don't answer the question again?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Unless you're on a zero hours contract or your employment constitutes a 'mc job'. Lies, damned lies, and statistics. ....

My job is basically zero hours being self employed. Never been out of work and earnt a good living. Truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Jan 30, 2008
EU putting on a brave face but who's picking up the tab when we leave , lets face it there's plenty within the 27 ready to fill the gap on that one :)
regards
DR

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
So which do you think we should do, TM's negotiated deal, WTO no deal, or run away and don't answer the question again?

You're boring mate .TM deal is no good for those of us that want leave. No deal will have to do. What you going to do run off to your mate and see what he has to say. You know the one with a very vested iinterest in remaining in the EU. No doubt you'll now come back with the same tried and tested replies . I'm bored now.

Jan 30, 2008
no ones running away we're all in it for the long haul ,life still goes on the country doesn't collapse, the sun will rise in the morning and it will still get dark at night ,sleep easy and don't have nightmares
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
You're boring mate .TM deal is no good for those of us that want leave. No deal will have to do. What you going to do run off to your mate and see what he has to say. You know the one with a very vested iinterest in remaining in the EU. No doubt you'll now come back with the same tried and tested replies . I'm bored now.
aren't we all...……. PROJECT FEAR ALL DAY LONG
regards
DR

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

So if you want no deal, when do you think we should start building the NI border? (If you can concentrate that long without getting bored).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

In the real world (yes, the one we all live in) there isn't an option for Britain to 'run away and don't answer the question'.

But then again, the real world isn't the one that malcontents who believe that all leave voters were thick, geriatric racists are happy to face up to, is it? What was your question again? - no, don't bother, it was probably one of those stupidly designed to be unanswerable questions, like the classic 'when did you stop beating your wife?'
Your avatar is very appropriate - a small child who asks, 'But why?' Adult takes time and carefully explains it to the child. Response from child - 'Yes, but why' (repeated ad infinitum, until at last the exasperated adult puts said child to bed).

Jan 30, 2008
In the real world (yes, the one we all live in) there isn't an option for Britain to 'run away and don't answer the question'.

But then again, the real world isn't the one that malcontents who believe that all leave voters were thick, geriatric racists are happy to face up to, is it? What was your question again? - no, don't bother, it was probably one of those stupidly designed to be unanswerable questions, like the classic 'when did you stop beating your wife?'
Your avatar is very appropriate - a small child who asks, 'But why?' Adult takes time and carefully explains it to the child. Response from child - 'Yes, but why' (repeated ad infinitum, until at last the exasperated adult puts said child to bed).
Watford bloke and Czech bloke sucking on the same dummy
regards
DR

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

What are you wittering on about? Every previous time he has been asked that question he has run away.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
FFS why would we bother? The Irish will just ignore it anyway.

You are making Ppf look like the more politically aware out of the two of you :lolol:

Have you been drinking because, if not, maybe you should start. It could only improve your contributions

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What are you wittering on about? Every previous time he has been asked that question he has run away.

Wittering? Sorry, I'll leave that guff to you.

Your constant harping on on this thread has been on the toddler's 'Yes, but why?' level. Anything you don't like......'Yes, but why?'

Find a better question.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the Remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it.

Nigel Farage interviewed by the Mirror before the EU referendum result (16 May 2016)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here