Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Typical
Acknowledges a problem but can only find negatives in addressing it.

This is the difference between leavers and remainers

Leavers- its going to be a tough challenge but we can do this
Remainers- cant do that its too difficult, lets not bother

Or
Leavers - disenfranchised for whatever reason and an happy to gamble everything for something that someone has promised them will be better, without details of any worth
Remainers - we are doing well now (not perfectly, but which country is or ever was) and are well placed in the world to continue the prosperity and cultural growth for generations to come

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
Or
Leavers - disenfranchised for whatever reason and an happy to gamble everything for something that someone has promised them will be better, without details of any worth
Remainers - we are doing well now (not perfectly, but which country is or ever was) and are well placed in the world to continue the prosperity and cultural growth for generations to come

Please define "cultural growth".

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Or

Leavers: Blame everyone else for their lot in life .

Remainers: Realise unity is the most promising way of improving everyone’s lot in life.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
yes i have certain issues with undemocratic loons, thanks for the confirmation i already knew.

I am happy to be defined as an undemocratic loon, hypocrite, liar and mental-defective by an internet shouter whose attitude, spirit and unwillingness to engage in quiet debate I (and maybe others) deplore. I am less happy to share a football club with you but one can't have everything.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I am happy to be defined as an undemocratic loon, hypocrite, liar and mental-defective by an internet shouter whose attitude, spirit and unwillingness to engage in quiet debate I (and maybe others) deplore. I am less happy to share a football club with you but one can't have everything.

Give up mate. He’s an absolute psycho. I had to put him on ignore after engaging with him for a while. He simply would not leave me alone. Repeating the same personal insults over and over for months. Disconnect or I guarantee once he latches onto you he’ll be with you for a very long time . There’s one or two on here who do similar, can’t handle a bit of lively debate and go a bit stalkery but none quite as bad as that fella. Total nut job.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Give up mate. He’s an absolute psycho. I had to put him on ignore after engaging with him for a while. He simply would not leave me alone. Repeating the same personal insults over and over for months. Disconnect or I guarantee once he latches onto you he’ll be with you for a very long time . There’s one or two on here who do similar, can’t handle a bit of lively debate and go a bit stalkery but none quite as bad as that fella. Total nut job.

Liar

Jan 30, 2008
Really not lies chum, what about the poll back in feb this year where you (and others) voted for "brexit wont happen we will remain in the EU"

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?361788-Will-Brexit-Actually-Happen&highlight=

View attachment 99611

You described on that thread as well how brexit wouldnt happen to back up your stance?

And you want to maintain you never had the position "brexit wont happen"
Do frack off
What position are you holding next week?
they're entertaining to say the least, absolute believers in their own bullshit
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
bore off Dave life goes on. YOU CAN RUN TO YOUR BEDROOM FOR ANOTHER SPLIFF if that's going to help
regards
DR

Again, no reply of any significance. Youre good at dribbling. :thumbsup:
If trying to answer the question scares you. Find somebody with an IQ greater than a potato to help you.
Explain how 'life goes on' works if we leave the EU with no deal?

... I dont expect an intelligent reply. So, youre not under any pressure.

Jan 30, 2008
Again, no reply of any significance. Youre good at dribbling. :thumbsup:
If trying to answer the question scares you. Find somebody with an IQ greater than a potato to help you.
Explain how 'life goes on' works if we leave the EU with no deal?

... I dont expect an intelligent reply. So, youre not under any pressure.
NOPE, LOOKING FORWARD TO US LEAVING NO CONCERNS AT ALL, thanks for your concerns though, MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDER IN the Czech republic for an answer ??
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
last chance ??? is this some sort of challenge :rolleyes:, as I keep telling you life still goes on, I haven't got a crystal ball maybe you know ???
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
last chance ??? is this some sort of challenge :rolleyes:, as I keep telling you life still goes on, I haven't got a crystal ball maybe you know ???
regards
DR

No crystal ball? So, you have no fecking idea then how it works?
Who would have thought you wouldnt know anything about what you have voted for. Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here