⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

attachment.php

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's a good job it was Danny Kelly on this morning. Brazil's first question would undoubtedly have been about Newcastle and Mike Ashley.

On the the question of Spurs moving grounds, about 400 inches, and how did CH feel.
I thought DK could've incorporated that question, with Albions plight of moving grounds several hundred miles apart.
Not that hard really, given that Alan Brazil nutjob wasn't there!!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's a good job it was Danny Kelly on this morning. Brazil's first question would undoubtedly have been about Newcastle and Mike Ashley.

Or

"Slur, slur, hic. Chris, do you follow the horses, Chris? Chris, have you popped along to Glorious Goodwood, Chris? Chris, I have close mates who are big in the City of London, who I'm lunching with today, those brilliant guys at Cazenove Wealth Management, Chris. I might down a glass or two of Bollingers. Chris, how do you see my old clubs think ManU, Spurs and Ipswich will get on this season, Chris?"

A tosser with the attention span of Rab C Nesbitt.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I like TalkSport and I listen to it every morning on the way to work and occasionally on the way home as well.

There I've said it.

Quite frankly I couldn't care less if anyone else thinks its shit.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I like TalkSport and I listen to it every morning on the way to work and occasionally on the way home as well.

There I've said it.

Cool story, bro :wink:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

There I've said it.

Fairy nuff.

I used to listen to and from work as well, but I've given up on it now. Absolutely SATURATED with intensely irritating ads, and infested with booze-soaked oxygen thiefs like Brazil, and tedious verbal clickbait WUM's like Durham.

Binned all that shite off now, in favour of a selection of podcasts. Mainly ad-free, and the radio show pods I listen to have all the guff edited out. Much more enjoyable.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fairy nuff.

I used to listen to and from work as well, but I've given up on it now. Absolutely SATURATED with intensely irritating ads, and infested with booze-soaked oxygen thiefs like Brazil, and tedious verbal clickbait WUM's like Durham.

Binned all that shite off now, in favour of a selection of podcasts. Mainly ad-free, and the radio show pods I listen to have all the guff edited out. Much more enjoyable.

Summed up brilliantly.

When are 5Live are stuck up their politically correct arse, spending huge amounts of time on minority sports and I want to hear about football, I'll seek out some TS shows.

I like Danny Kelly, Glendenning & Rushden, Hawksby & Jacobs.

And avoid like the plague, vacuous, inane stirrers - Saggers, Durham, Gough. A typical example: "A question for fans of Citeh, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea: Do you think Mourinho will lead ManU into further crisis this season? Give us a call on 08 --------, costing a lot per minute and network charges apply too".

"Caller one, Dwight an Arsenal fan from Holloway".

"Yes, Mourinho is awful, he'll lead ManU to 6th place and get sacked. His man management of Shaw, Martial and Rashford is shocking. His methods are antiquated, he's now a loser."

What a pile of predictable dross.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Summed up brilliantly.

When are 5Live are stuck up their politically correct arse, spending huge amounts of time on minority sports and I want to hear about football, I'll seek out some TS shows.

I like Danny Kelly, Glendenning & Rushden, Hawksby & Jacobs.

And avoid like the plague, vacuous, inane stirrers - Saggers, Durham, Gough. A typical example: "A question for fans of Citeh, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea: Do you think Mourinho will lead ManU into further crisis this season? Give us a call on 08 --------, costing a lot per minute and network charges apply too".

"Caller one, Dwight an Arsenal fan from Holloway".

"Yes, Mourinho is awful, he'll lead ManU to 6th place and get sacked. His man management of Shaw, Martial and Rashford is shocking. His methods are antiquated, he's now a loser."

What a pile of predictable dross.

Yup, thats pretty much my take on it too.

Durham has blocked me on Twitter when I called him out on his latest dreary BOREFEST of a call-in about "how good IS Wayne Rooney ?" :yawn:

Don't think I'm missing much.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

There I've said it.

You know what: that doesn't surprise me in the least.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Moose reckons we're in for a season of struggle and West Ham could be pushing for top 6.

:nono:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Did anyone else think that Chris sounded as though he had just woken up and someone was interrupting his breakfast ?

Actually no....thought he sounded utterly relaxed and confident...almost like he's working in a place he loves and where he's very happy with how things are going - possibly tinged with a degree of smugness about how things appear to going very tits-up at a certain North East club :)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yup, thats pretty much my take on it too.

Durham has blocked me on Twitter when I called him out on his latest dreary BOREFEST of a call-in about "how good IS Wayne Rooney ?" :yawn:

Don't think I'm missing much.

Didn't Andy Naylor block you also? Could be somebody else.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Fairy nuff.

I don't mind Brazil to be honest, yes it does get a little tedious him going on about where he's going for lunch but his co-hosts are normally pretty good (David Ginola aside) and he has some good guests. Durham totally agree, Gough is shit too. It never goes on during the journey home until after 7.

Any recommendations?

You know what: that doesn't surprise me in the least.

Whys that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here