Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Punishment" for the pitch invaders?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm sorry but anyone that goes on the pitch without us being officially promoted is a complete MONG and may as well be a Reading fan circa 2 years ago.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Think the club have taken advise from Hibs security on how to stop the pitch invasion.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Sheffield Utd had a pitch invasion at Bramal Lane during the beam back of their match at Northampton. Now that is quality tin-pot.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
A bit like that utter twonk against QPR. Back from a banning order and straight onto the pitch and off for another banning order.

Mong of the highest order.

I'm sorry but anyone that goes on the pitch without us being officially promoted is a complete MONG and may as well be a Reading fan circa 2 years ago.

Not normally one to be OFFENDED, but turning the libertarians moral high ground on its head leads me to ask, is the term MONG now acceptable on NSC?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Weird that they got their intelligence so wrong. Loads of cops and stewards crouching down in front of us waiting for the inevitable that never happened.

There wasn't never going to be an invasion. Just a wind-up song saying it was coming. Nothing was decided yesterday and only 3,000 there out of the 28,000 at the Amex.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Lemmings celebrate by leaping off a cliff because one idiot says this is how we must all celebrate otherwise we are not lemmings, whereas others celebrate by waving them off, We seem to have a lot of lemmings on NSC who can not abide those intelligent ones who are just happy to wave goodbye,

Bit like players taking their shirts off when they score. It's not a natural reaction but once one did it then loads copied! People will go on the pitch but they'll do so knowing the potential punishment and what they could miss next year. I suspect the vast majority will be ok but there will be some morons that goad the opposition fans and take it too far.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Not normally one to be OFFENDED, but turning the libertarians moral high ground on its head leads me to ask, is the term MONG now acceptable on NSC?

I did think twice about posting the word given it's more base connotations however felt that we were adult enough to perhaps realise it's entry into the social lexicon via the urban dictionary might make it a suitable adjective for this type of scenario as the alternative phraseology didn't cut it for me.

Happy to amend/refrain from use if it genuinely offends.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Lemmings celebrate by leaping off a cliff because one idiot says this is how we must all celebrate otherwise we are not lemmings, whereas others celebrate by waving them off, We seem to have a lot of lemmings on NSC who can not abide those intelligent ones who are just happy to wave goodbye,

Do what you like, just don't come on here telling others what to do. Totally understand why people don't want to go down on the pitch and celebrate. Sit in your seat and wave.

But there won't be a pitch invasion, people are too tame these days so you can get your knitting my back out.

Last edited:

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I sit front row and as much as I would love to run on, I probably won't. I'll have my little lad with me and would love to run on with him on my shoulders and do a little dance, but he's a bit too big for my shoulders now (totally would've been on in the palace playoff) but we'll see.

Something my mate mentioned to me earlier today is that as we are front row, we may have no choice but to go on the pitch to get out of the way of the North stand horde behind us hurling themselves over seats! :lolol:

I've got 2 middle WSU tickets if you want to swap...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I've SPENT all weekend INVENTING a PEAR of HOVER shoes so I can TECHNICALLY run on to the PITCH without setting FOOT on the GRASS so BARBER won't be ABLE to do ANYTHING about that as I won't be RUNNING onto the pitch.

I just HOPE my HOVER power is at the RIGHT setting otherwise I could HOVER off and NEVER be seen again.

Now that would be a shame...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here