Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky sports mix

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
If they lose Friday and we win I think we are up as they won't turn around 30 odd goal difference mr pedantic

Seriously, will anyone NOT be celebrating?

That would mean even if we lost all our four remaining games 4-0, and Hudds won all their five remaining games 3-0, they still wouldn't catch us.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If that is what you wish to do prematurely who am I stop you. You would all look silly if Huddersfield won all of their games by 3 or 5 nil which is possible and we lost ours by about 2 or 3 nil.

I reckon he'd be happy to take the chance...as would quite a lot of people imho especially the 2700 who travel to Wolves that day...and i would state it would only be the beginning ..for most of us a true celebration would be the monday....but i'll start friday

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Monday week is going to be a game not to miss (assuming all results go with us over the Easter weekend).

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
If that is what you wish to do prematurely who am I stop you. You would all look silly if Huddersfield won all of their games by 3 or 5 nil which is possible and we lost ours by about 2 or 3 nil.

Get odds for that happening and sticky a Lady on it then.
That way everyone else will look silly and you will have made a few quid.
NOT going to happen.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A couple of 5- 0 either way would change the picture.

extremely unlikely and still way off.....but hey lets not carried away ...we have to win and Huddersfield have to lose thats really where one starts from.....but seriously BG if it goes that way are you seriously expecting people such as those who went to Wolves and a fair few others would not START celebrating

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Get odds for that happening and sticky a Lady on it then.
That way everyone else will look silly and you will have made a few quid.
NOT going to happen.

On that basis we'd be celebrating now as we can all see the chances are that the results will go our way.

If we want to have promotion confirmed, we'll have to wait until Monday at the earliest.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
On that basis we'd be celebrating now as we can all see the chances are that the results will go our way.

If we want to have promotion confirmed, we'll have to wait until Monday at the earliest.

Some people are already celebrating. However if you can't see the sizable difference between the current position and one where H can only match our points and beat us on goal differerence then I can't help you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here