Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds and qpr tickets on sale wednesday

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh bollocks, been allocated Y6, why do our idiot ticket office always insist on issuing the crappiest tickets first

Same here, although as row A in Y6 hoping that the view is OK.

You could have actually selected which block you got. I just did and chose block Y4. Bought 6x.

Also got 5x for Leeds.

Bank balance slaughtered. Bloody expensive, especially given shit views for both.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
You could have actually selected which block you got. I just did and chose block Y4. Bought 6x.

B*****ks too much haste on my part.

Agree on expense particularly given travel on top. Thank goodness for credit cards

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Also got 5x for Leeds.

Bank balance slaughtered. Bloody expensive, especially given shit views for both.

I believe it was possible to change from Y6 (default) to Y4 in the dropdown box.

:facepalm:

My point still stands though first come is generally always crap tickets

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Ahhhhhhhh 10 points short of getting them today, although I don't expect either will sell out before General STH on Friday.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
:facepalm:

My point still stands though first come is generally always crap tickets

You're right generally, although I have noticed they occasionally do this the right way. For Leeds however they have started the wrong way. B2 is definitely not the best away seats. oh well.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
You're right generally, although I have noticed they occasionally do this the right way. For Leeds however they have started the wrong way. B2 is definitely not the best away seats. oh well.

Leeds will be sit where you want anyway I imagine.

I'll have to be at my desk for 9am tomorrow!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Leeds Block 2 on sale at the moment. Anyone know if B3 or 4 still to go on sale or will it be B1 next?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here