Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To avoid bed wetting - the staying up tracker - 2018-19 Game 36 update - 5 below

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
So out of ten games and a possible 30 points we need FIVE, just FIVE to remain on track. By my rough estimate I'd say we could comfortably be EIGHT - NINE points ahead of the tracker after the Fulham game, with 29 points as a total and, probably, only another SIX points needed. What's all this fuss about, eh? #TRUSTINCHRIS #BARBERIN

Apologies, make that TWO points

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Time to celebrate......this is the first time this season that we now have more points vs equivalent matches last season*

*on a like for like basis, ie same team, same venue. For those promoted the highest placed promoted club swapped with the highest placed relegated club. I am available for parties

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
This time last year we had 17 points are were tenth. We were stuck on 18 points after 18 games last season.

A really odd way of putting it. We weren't stuck on 18, we only had 18 for 1 fixture, we were stuck on 17 for 3 consecutive defeats, drew to get 18 points after 18 games, then won our 19th game to be 21pts after 19. :shrug:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I won't have a bad word said about the Giraffe. He may be a bit slovenly compared to the machines that are Dick Head, Steve Foster and of course Exile with the home match reports, but the Giraffe is still an important part of our editing team. Just means I have to check in more often :)

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
If this doesn't get sorted soon I might have to get one of my American trophy hunter friends on the case.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm struggling to understand why [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] who, presumably, is back at work today hasn't got onto this. He has had nearly a whole work day to spend doing other things.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bloody hell, only six games to get zero points or rather NINE games to get ONE point or we're off track, we're doomed I tell thy, doomed!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm struggling to understand why [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] who, presumably, is back at work today hasn't got onto this. He has had nearly a whole work day to spend doing other things.

I think he had it ready but we went and bloody won and it now has to be re-worked!

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I need to retract my statement from yesterday. Mods, please remove it. I'm embarrassed.

@Lion please deal with [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION]

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I need to retract my statement from yesterday. Mods, please remove it. I'm embarrassed.

@Lion please deal with [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION]

maxresdefault.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here