Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A goalkeeper and centre-half by the end of the week....

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The Ankergren contract extension does fill me with concern.

If we start him as No 1, I won't be out but I'll be very downhearted about our ambitions. Especially if it coincides with Jones as No 2

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The Ankergren contract extension does fill me with concern.

If we start him as No 1, I won't be out but I'll be very downhearted about our ambitions. Especially if it coincides with Jones as No 2

I really don't think we will, Sami has already said he wants to sign another goal keeper.

Stumpy Tim

There's no chance Casper will be number 1 next season. Sami has already said we're light in that department. I would love us to sign that Finnish chap as his resale value could go up a fair bit. Westwood would be solid, and Butland wouldn't be ours though a decent option.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Masjid Bougherra is a free agent and wants to return to Britain, previously played for Crewe, Sheff Wed, Charlton and Rangers.

On his way back from world cup duty with Algeria, good footballing centre half.

Could do a job.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Masjid Bougherra is a free agent and wants to return to Britain, previously played for Crewe, Sheff Wed, Charlton and Rangers.

On his way back from world cup duty with Algeria, good footballing centre half.

Could do a job.

mcsv4l.gif

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Again would think Bougherra would want more than we offer, probably forest as they need another player would go for him

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Don't scouts identify players?

Only if they're going for their Players badge but like identifying wild flowers, it's not very popular; mostly they go for badges like map reading, hobbies, hiking or adventure activities.

Anyway, Burke is the Scout Leader.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Again would think Bougherra would want more than we offer, probably forest as they need another player would go for him

You may be right re: wages, but I don't think he was a huge success in England previously, so can't really say I want 13k p/w because I'm an wx premier league centre back! (SPL doesn't count, I could of played cb for rangers and done alright :lol:

Surely Forest wouldn't want anyone that plays that near his own goal!!!

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
If that happens Im going to place on record here and now I am NOT going in disgust.

Back up fine, if our (new) no1 injures themselves pre season fine.

Its bad enough having cant defend Bruno without this. But if Casper is no1. Im OUT

:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here