Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do we improve our squad for PL?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Above all else, two new PL quality strikers are required. Goals scored will mean that we survive, otherwise there's a massive danger of doing a M'boro. A sound defence isn't enough. Murray & co may well have spells out injured.

A pacey finisher and a target man who can handle giant CH's.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Oliver Burke from RB Leipzig would count as an U21 player.

Maybe he'd want to come back to the UK, although the fee maybe out of our league.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Must admit that I do wonder if we'll underestimate how much the squad as a whole needs to be improved.

I suppose we wait and see for now who gets offered a new contract and where the spaces in the 25 man squad will be.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

I want this man.

Please make it happen Tony, he is Albion and he will be gagging for it................in a none sexual way.

Attachments

• Ulloa.png
    Ulloa.png
    532.2 KB · Views: 561

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I can't see him getting in the City team anytime soon and he's not exactly a youngster.

He is neither young, nor Premier League quality.

The difference in quality between what we have and what is required to compete around the middle of the Premier League is being enormously underestimated by many on this forum. The person who suggested Ince has a role to play in a Premier League team must be targeting 20th next season.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I want this man.

Please make it happen Tony, he is Albion and he will be gagging for it................in a none sexual way.

1 goal all season, 7 in his last 49 appearances and on the wrong side of 30, plus a slow coach in the mould of Murray and Hemed. I think we've passed him on the way up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here