Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awards Dinner timing

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Jeez, I love my football club, just so perfect in every way right now. Stylish, reserved, classy, magnanimous?, and so full of potential. So gonna miss it.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Jeez, I love my football club, just so perfect in every way right now. Stylish, reserved, classy, magnanimous?, and so full of potential. So gonna miss it.

Oh, and yes Tony, you might own the club, pay the bills, buy the players, instruct the builders when needed, keep PB in check, but it is MY football club, but you knew that anyway, so a heartfelt THANK YOU to you.

PS I need to buy a property in Melbourne in the next year or so, any help would be much appreciated. But TA anyway :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Young player of the year

IMG_1104.JPG

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
It's amazing Murray is the second highest scorer in the league and isn't even shortlisted for player of the year. Just shows how amazing this team is.

I think the season montage was disappointing compared to last year's and some of the ones on here but it was still good.

Richie Reynolds and that woman need to go! Said similar last season and if anything they got worse

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
It's amazing Murray is the second highest scorer in the league and isn't even shortlisted for player of the year. Just shows how amazing this team is.

I think the season montage was disappointing compared to last year's and some of the ones on here but it was still good.

Richie Reynolds and that woman need to go! Said similar last season and if anything they got worse

You should post more

No-----I really don't mean that :moo:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Hmmm...I'll take a different view re that last paragraph and say I'm quite happy with that man and the lady

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just got back. Was a great evening, all the players were brilliant, happy to chat and have photos. Special thanks to Solly and Baldock who had to put up with us all night on our table. Had a few words with Hughton too, be under no illusion, fun is over, these guys want to win on Saturday and take the title. This is a great football club and is represented by a fine group of players, they will not let us down.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Just got back. Was a great evening, all the players were brilliant, happy to chat and have photos. Special thanks to Solly and Baldock who had to put up with us all night on our table. Had a few words with Hughton too, be under no illusion, fun is over, these guys want to win on Saturday and take the title. This is a great football club and is represented by a fine group of players, they will not let us down.

Were the players drinking water then ?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Most the players were out on the piss (again) on Saturday too if that is your concern

Most ? There was one tweet with pix of 3 players on a Gatwick Express train who looked refreshed. . No evidence anyone else was.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here