Our defence - unbelievable

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Yes. Tomori as well, after the carnage at Lincoln.

That is what has impressed me the most, he has managed to put that behind him and got his head down and worked through it. Won't be a Chelsea standard defender, but with his attitude, could go very far.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I thought last night that Bruno was MOM.
His positional play and his first touch control is wonderful. There were times last night when he read the situation so well, going for a ball then stepping over
to let the ball run through for a goal kick and totally outfoxing the Wolves forward who was chising the ball down.
Add to this his understanding with both Knocky and Solly, making those overlapping runs, and finding space to give an outlet on the right when we are in posession on the left is a joy to watch.
He is a wonderful player and at the stage of his career an absolute godsend with his experience.
A great captain of the best defence I have ever soon whilst watching The Albion since 1964

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought last night that Bruno was MOM.
His positional play and his first touch control is wonderful. There were times last night when he read the situation so well, going for a ball then stepping over
to let the ball run through for a goal kick and totally outfoxing the Wolves forward who was chising the ball down.
Add to this his understanding with both Knocky and Solly, making those overlapping runs, and finding space to give an outlet on the right when we are in posession on the left is a joy to watch.
He is a wonderful player and at the stage of his career an absolute godsend with his experience.
A great captain of the best defence I have ever soon whilst watching The Albion since 1964

All true and I have almost forgotten that half of NSC were moaning about him week in week out during Hyypia's disastrous tenure, blaming him for every goal that came down the right :smile:

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Don't get too excited about the defence. Boro conceded only 31 last season, 4 less than us with four games to go. And it hasn't done them much good. We have however scored 7 more than they did in 46 games.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Cook had an absolute nightmare in that game.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Sidwell put himself around a bit at Wolves too; looked liked he could sniff promotion and it was just the next tackle away from him; a very determined performance

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
All true and I have almost forgotten that half of NSC were moaning about him week in week out during Hyypia's disastrous tenure, blaming him for every goal that came down the right :smile:

He had to grow a beard to achieve true greatness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well said OP... our defence has been truly outstanding...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here