Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa tickets

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
7 points short due to Norwich points not being added until after game and POTG at Preston. Bullshit loyalty scheme. :lolol:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Wonder how many the club have held back for comps. A big chunk I reckon for it to have sold out already. Disappointing.
Fewer than you'd guess. I asked a full time member of the coaching support staff (all squads through to pro's) about getting me a ticket and they said they couldn't even get any for themselves... "like gold dust" was the phrase used.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Wonder how many the club have held back for comps. A big chunk I reckon for it to have sold out already. Disappointing.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

For the Palace play off game at Selhurst they had a very small number on sale a couple of days after it initially sold out, I think it was "fewer than 50". I only remember as I saw a post on here the night before they went on sale and I was lucky enough to get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just got tickets but different areas

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Got 2 for some friends just now - 'Restricted View' which is row UU, and the back of the stand. Having stood at the back before you can see it all, with a slight overhang you lose the flight of the ball

If you can - get them - view is similar to this - just in the other half.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=d...=jBPuWOvHK-ycgAbCkpKIAQ#imgrc=xa7Lj3vwPH1IrM:

"Have asked a Villa fan how bad is the restricted view, he said if the ball is in the corner on our stand side at the far end it is a neck stretch to see it and one stantion obstructs the view slightly otherwise he says its a good view."

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
There's loads of tickets showing on Seatwave - seems to be a way Villa sell via Ticketmaster. I've not tried to buy to see if there is any restriction yet.

What blocks are the official away allocation?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There's loads of tickets showing on Seatwave - seems to be a way Villa sell via Ticketmaster. I've not tried to buy to see if there is any restriction yet.

There's a fair bit of chat about buying in opposition areas earlier in the thread

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing

I'm considering doing the same but hanging on first just for confirmation of any further allocation (or not)

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Come on Villa you wan**s - give us more tickets.

They are only obliged to give us 2000 by the new EFL rules and they have already exceeded that. Reading are getting 2765 for Villa Park, this weekend, which I believe, is more than our allocation.
Don't hold yer breath.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Fewer than you'd guess. I asked a full time member of the coaching support staff (all squads through to pro's) about getting me a ticket and they said they couldn't even get any for themselves... "like gold dust" was the phrase used.

Yep players have fewer than the norm for this game too.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Looks officially sold out now and waiting list has been set up. As there looks absolutely no chance of any extras, I would be looking at other ways if I didn't have a ticket already.
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/brighton-hove-albion-aston-villa-3670701.aspx

Villa ticketing site stating sales to previously registered parties only; think I MAY have registered and purchased tickets for the Cup game 13/14 but you need to have registered from 15/16 onwards. Sigh

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Looks officially sold out now and waiting list has been set up. As there looks absolutely no chance of any extras, I would be looking at other ways if I didn't have a ticket already.
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/brighton-hove-albion-aston-villa-3670701.aspx

This. Get the Box set of Peaky Blinders and get practising your brummie accents. It's everyone for themself now and I'm going to be a Villain for the day. Stupid thing is, the attendance will be 8 or 9 thousand short of capacity FACT. They'll be loads of spare seats. Tossers just can't be arsed to rearrange the home fans who will have gone to Spain for their holidays already. It's a nothing game for them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here