Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
I know you have your reputation to keep up Trig, but honestly

The lie was initiated and written by the marketing people employed and then approved by the vote leave campaign. They all knew it was a lie, and they all endorsed it by having their photos taken standing in front of the lie, printed on a bus. I really can't see how you can say they didn't ?
who cares ,do you think everyone voted leave on that basis , give up and go and have lay down:rolleyes:
regards
DR

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Good news, Shirley?...
Maybe there’ll be less fat knacker parasites riding round in mobility scooters whilst only in their forties .
Nothing worse than seeing a some lump with their Gunt hanging out parked up out side the sweet shop.
Win win..
On our way.

You really are a nasty piece of work aren't you, I hope you never suffer a dilibating illness or injury or have to survive on benefits, if you are a typical example of be brextremism it is no wonder you are vilified by some of the remain side. You disgust me.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The bus slogan was simple: Leave the EU and the NHS gets £350 million a week.

A recent poll shows two fifths of Leave voters still believe it.

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/columnists/brexit-facts-perception-350-million/

Umm, the article you quote doesnt say two fifths of Leave voters still believe the NHS will get £350 million a week

In big bold letters it says "Two fifths of Brits still believe we pay £350m a week to the EU"
No mention of the NHS, just the bill total, and no mention of Leavers or remainers, its 2/5ths of the British public

if you are going to debate, shouldnt you quote correctly?, im sure someone just said that.........oh

If you're are going to debate, at least quote correctly.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Did anyone see that on twitter from the freedom of information request that there are 60,000 EU nationals who work in the NHS, 10% of which are doctors and consultants. If there is a no deal, they become persona non grata and will have to fuc.ck off home.

Sounds a bit suspect, do you have the link to the tweet?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Why ???
regards
DR

On the train from Lewes to Falmer there was some double well 'ard, triple naughty, top boys from Chelsea. They were having a conversation about a game 'back in the day' in the 80's where someone got their throat slashed outside a pub - you'd have loved it. I couldn't quite catch all the details though.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds a bit suspect, do you have the link to the tweet?

https://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/CBP-7783

63,000 NHS staff in England are EU nationals - 5.6% of all staff. Overall, 12.7% of NHS staff say that their nationality is not British. Data on the nationality of NHS staff for doctors, nurses and other categories, and changes since the Brexit vote.

10% of doctors and 7% of nurses are EU nationals

Nationals of other EU countries make up 9.7% of doctors in England's hospital and community health services. They also make up 6.8% of all nurses and 5.6% of scientific, therapeutic and technical staff. The percentage of doctors and nurses with EU nationality grew between 2009 and 2016. Since 2016, the percentage of EU nurses has fallen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here