Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] I'm A Celeb 2018

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Letters from home with all the crying was a bit early! They've only been in there 5 days!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
Letters from home with all the crying was a bit early! They've only been in there 5 days!

Agreed. Noel got a letter and he's only been there one day. I like Anne's puzzled response to the emotion on account of her being autistic. Glad she is sticking it out after a shaky start.

Holly is lovely. Difficult for her to take Ant's place in the show after so many years but she's doing ok and is very pleasing to the eye. I am wondering when she is going to start re-cycling her outfits? She can't have brought three weeks worth could she? And if she does re-cycle them will it be in the same order they were worn?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
How come Rita's nail varnish is still perfect.
Emily, whilst being a cutie, definitely benefits from having make up applied.
Holly's titties have either shrunk or they were never as big as I always thought, not sure it's to do with having kids because the springs don't seem to have gone on them yet.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Edmonds is a bit of a ****

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Harry whinging away as usual

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Mums the word and all that jazz, are you working tomorrow?

Yes I am now....have a ticket for the game but cant go as I'm on call to look after my grandson if grand daughter decides tomorrow would be a good day to make her entrance to the world....tad miffed, but I'll be happy if she does

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bye Noel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here