Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony's just had it right off

Playmaker

Mar 29, 2016
Mid Sussex
Our very shrewd Mr Bloom has just landed the gamble of the day at Doncaster - Kansas City Chief (10/1 this morning) owned by our very own Mr B wins 4:20 having been supported down to 9/2 - Looks like he's landed the money for the Ulloa loan at least - Well done Sir!

Playmaker

Mar 29, 2016
Mid Sussex
Only a suggestion as to what TB might want to spend his winnings on - Personally I'd love to see Ulloa back for the remainder of the season with no ties

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Our very shrewd Mr Bloom has just landed the gamble of the day at Doncaster - Kansas City Chief (10/1 this morning) owned by our very own Mr B wins 4:20 having been supported down to 9/2 - Looks like he's landed the money for the Ulloa loan at least - Well done Sir!

He could have bloody well told NSC about it this morning! That would have made Friday evening a tad better,

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Wouldn't have bl**dy helped - the 'Place bet' button on the William Hill website hasn't been working all day!

That button unfortunately never works for me these days:down::down:

A great coup that, run the nag without trying a jot for three runs and then get the money down and watch it bugger it’s handicap mark up for the next few years but I’m sure they won’t be too fussed. Surprised the stewards didn’t have the trainer in, other than to give him a bollocking for being late to the start.

Jul 7, 2003
Shame to see that Taquin Du Seuil lost its life today at Doncaster. First time it had ever fallen.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Shame to see that Taquin Du Seuil lost its life today at Doncaster. First time it had ever fallen.

Yes, it was a bad fall......as he landed in Huntingdon:( I’ll get me coat:)

Sad that especially as he jumped fences so well and they were only running him to get it qualified for the festival.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here