Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth away tomorrow

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
But a) Chelsea, Arsenal etc won't be £10 or 10 points and b) Everybody who buys tickets for those games will show up. So there will be no abuse of any big league matches. I'm just talking about ways to potentially stop people abusing the cheap cup matches.

I do agree though that obviously the system has to reward those who go to Stoke and Newcastle over Chelsea and Arsenal. That goes without saying. I'm just really not sure of where the cup matches fit in or what can be done to stop certain people picking up 10 points for £10 and not even going.

Pretty much in agreement here, just think high loyalty points for a cup game in Bournemouth, even at £10, is justified. You have to allow those who want to want to try and climb the ladder the opportunity too. My big concern is the "what can be done" being something none of us like.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I think someone once posted that United have the "collect at away ground" system but I might be wrong. I didn't express it well but my argument was more of a, "abuse the system and no doubt the club will come up with some type of heavy handed, annoying solution no one likes".

Utd certainly do for away European games

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Myself, [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION], [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] and [MENTION=687]Carrot Cruncher[/MENTION] are right in the middle of your photo and around us only 1 seat in 2 or 3 were being used.

Well we were in the last block and I would estimate there were getting on to half the seats empty.

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
High points, high price for league game, high attendance. Low points, low price for cup game, low attendance. I wonder what Mr Barber will make of that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here