The Walking dead

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Poor Glenn! Although in the comics he should have died ages ago, and the Ginger haired fella!

I thought that was exactly how he died in the comics? M-M-M-M-Maggie.......

And Abe got the arrow in the comics, not Denise a few episodes before.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Just watched the latest episode. I think it's the one that's finally convinced me it's time to stop. It really wasn't a good episode at all, which followed a very weak season last year, unfortunately.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I stopped watching during the last season as it just seems to go on the same loop.

Find new place.
Evil guy turns up.
Bad stuff happens.
Rick goes a little bit more crazy.
Evil guy gets some form of justice (usually death).
They move on.
Find new place.

TBH I've read the comics and it's never ending.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I begin to wonder what is the point of Carol now? All she does is throw the story off at a tangent every few weeks. Getting quite tiresome now and really felt like a backward step this week after wanting to see how the group were going to move on from last week's events.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
This was a slow episode but much needed after the trauma of the opener. Beware eating pigs that have eat walkers?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I stopped watching during the last season as it just seems to go on the same loop.

Find new place.
Evil guy turns up.
Bad stuff happens.
They move on.
Find new place.

You're spot on about the TV plots.

I gave up with the comics after about the 8th or 9th one for the same reasons as you too, the same story just in different locations and I may just give up on this particular series after watching the latest episode. Yet another episode with nothing happening but this time they have a Rasta leader who speaks as if he's in a bad Dungeons and Dragons movie and his choice of 'pet' is just silly.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014

Find new place.
Evil guy turns up.
Bad stuff happens.
They move on.
Find new place.

It's this for me. And the crux of the story is that it could go on a loop for as long as they're making money.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That was the most horrific thing I have ever seen on the telly!!
I've just binge watched season 7. Holy **** that first episode was brutal. Negan is brilliantly played by Jeffrey Morgan.

In the end though I was left disappointed by Rick and co's inept efforts.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I was annoyed by Morgans over acting. I love him as an actor. By the end I felt he reigned it in and became more sinister and sadistic.
Great series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was annoyed by Morgans over acting.
Oh well, to each their own. I didn't think it was possible to overact, as I saw it as a man who wasn't being himself, but mixing himself with putting on a show for his followers, and having to think of how to play each situation.

But Rick and crew could have just taken out Negan and his trucks the first day they came to Alexandria. Even by choosing to wait they could have done it better. And letting Dwight go was non optional.

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Negan to Sasha "You must have some beach ball size lady nuts" is possibly one of the best sentences ever.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Does anyone know any free streams for this series. It used to be on a freeview channel, I can't remember which but doesn't seem to be on one now. I dont subscribe to any of the other channels so limited to freeview or free streams.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Does anyone know any free streams for this series. It used to be on a freeview channel, I can't remember which but doesn't seem to be on one now. I dont subscribe to any of the other channels so limited to freeview or free streams.
There's loads of free sites you just need to hide your ip as our pox government doesn't like it when you get stuff for free

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

I used to used to use this site. Not sure if it is still up and running. Used to have to close a couple of adverts but the streams were brilliant.
http://streamallthis.bypassed.gold/

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Get Proxxy at
http://hola.org/

http://putlocker.io/search-movies/walking+dead.html

Or search for specific streams here..

http://www.alluc.ee/

Im still well into TWD, I found Z nation faded out a bit in Season 3 ,so going well to season 8 imo is pretty good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here