Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The offical play off ticket rush*****

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
This is the exact same situation that I am in, literally no idea what to do!

Me too, had an email saying "confirmation of ticket payment", but nothing has come out of my account? It's more worrying for me as I've brought my friends ticket too, so I'd be letting others down

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
All done. That was actually pretty painless in the end.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Me too, had an email saying "confirmation of ticket payment", but nothing has come out of my account? It's more worrying for me as I've brought my friends ticket too, so I'd be letting others down

if uve got confirmation of ticket payment then that is enough...ive got my email confirming purchase but nothing out of account ...i expect that to show up tomorrow or day after

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Hopefully to put your mind at rest.
I have been on the Gold scheme all year, i got my home ticket confirmed by e mail not long after the Forest game finished. I have just brought the away ticket and received an e mail about 10mins later. If you have confirmation e mail............."Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club Purchase Confirmation‏".....then it should be fine.
I believe the money out did not show on my bank account straight away.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Don't forget, it's a bank holiday today so your bank account might not show any changes.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

Could it be because of the bank holiday? My rent was due out on Saturday and hasn't gone. I'm hoping it will go tomorrow.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
My money has come out today, yet i have not received the confirmation email from the club, my history shows purchased. Should I worry. i have heard stories of people turning up for cup games and the card had not been loaded.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
There clearly is a problem with those who have had their cards rejected (in my case AMEX) after being accepted for gold membership.
Finally got through after 45 minutes and goodness how many calls - and two booking fees.
My seats had NOT gone through. Paid with another card

Problem we got - mate trying to be helpful (massively backfired) signed us all up for gold. Only he had a saved card so assumed he would pay for all of them. This is not the case. Now cant get ours online and can't get through to pay. The system is a joke to even let that happen tbh.

PWSeagull

Jul 24, 2007
Same issue that I had - was trying to helpful so enrolled mates for Gold Membership. Only my ticket successfully processed. Eventually managed to get through this morning and sort out. Very frustrating, did as we were asked and registered for Gold Membership. Interesting that I also used an Amex card - wonder if the issue is there.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Is anyone having problems with the phoneline? It keeps saying "Sorry, your call cannot be completed at present, please try again later".

rabi1984

Aug 17, 2012
West Sussex
getting the same situation, my fault though got a new bank card without updating the site (not an amex one), although i cant find any where to do so though just delete an existing card so yep been trying since 9 to get through on the phone and qont be happy if i dont get through before 2 and they release my seat!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here