Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Stand - North Stand. Love this chant

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I mean is there any need to shout at each other that we're the north stand , west stand Brighton boys , sounds wrong, sounds desperate ,I'll check the KY later
regards
DR

I'm just saying it's novel, entertaining and demonstrates a togetherness that you don't often see at other grounds. I'm proud as f**k to have been a regular NS boy through my teens and to see/hear it now is a sign that the spirit of the BHA North Stand is alive, kicking and having fun. I can't remember one chant coming from the old WS at the Goldstone, so in my mind it's a sign that 'WE' are appreciated and not just a bunch of old school throw backs living on memories. Call me old fashioned, but that is what it is all about IMHO.
WE ARE BLUE< WE ARE WHITE.....................:albion2:

After all we are the NS, so sing it loud and sing it proud.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Or it could mean that the game is a bit flat and the NS-WS want to liven it up a bit. The "12th man' is us, and it can lift the players, they certainly won't be looking into the stands thinking 'why aren't they watching us', they just hear the vocal support. As soon as something lively starts on the pitch the singing always stops anyway. To me BHA is a special club, including our fans, so I really enjoy hearing/seeing this. Aaaaaalbion Aaaaaaalbion and SBTS is great, but about the only songs that other stands join in with any gusto.

I prefer the higher tempo ALBION ALBION ALBION that was sung more at the Goldstone. The Aaaaaaalbion chant just seems a bit dreary to me.

Jan 30, 2008
I'm just saying it's novel, entertaining and demonstrates a togetherness that you don't often see at other grounds. I'm proud as f**k to have been a regular NS boy through my teens and to see/hear it now is a sign that the spirit of the BHA North Stand is alive, kicking and having fun. I can't remember one chant coming from the old WS at the Goldstone, so in my mind it's a sign that 'WE' are appreciated and not just a bunch of old school throw backs living on memories. Call me old fashioned, but that is what it is all about IMHO.
WE ARE BLUE< WE ARE WHITE.....................:albion2:

After all we are the NS, so sing it loud and sing it proud.
fair enough ,you're entitled to your opinion
regards
DR

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Who cares. Whatever song is going, whatever stand your in. Get going and join in. Sing your heart out. Then we'll win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here