Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Looking at the BBC match stats, it looks as if we've done pretty much everything but score in the latter part of that half.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Live from Deepdale - we've been truly awful. Skalak woeful. Adekugbe (don't believe what they are saying on BBC Sussex) is awful, so many misplaced passes and shocking positioning, he's constantly being targeted as he's rightly been identified as the weak link here.

Need Kayal and Solly on at half-time CH.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Live from Deepdale - we've been truly awful. Skalak woeful. Adekugbe (don't believe what they are saying on BBC Sussex) is awful, so many misplaced passes and shocking positioning, he's constantly being targeted as he's rightly been identified as the weak link here.

I m here as well mate and totally disagree about Adekugbe! Personally think he had played well!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Bizarre - JC and WA seemed to be suggesting that Skalak and Adekugbe were our best two players! Everything coming from them. Also why isn't Skalak on set pieces?! Norwood and Knocky's have been poor from sounds of it.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'm at Deepdale, Norwood and Knocky taking all set pieces! Skslsk playing his normal shite!

Perhaps they should let Jiri take one or two,then!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm at Deepdale, Norwood and Knocky taking all set pieces! Skslsk playing his normal shite!

Maybe let the proven best set piece taker at the club take some then eh?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Pride comes before a fall. There's been way too much talk on here of winning the next four matches and so on. One game at a time. The odd slip up is inevitable. It's how the team responds to such slip ups that counts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here