Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading v QPR

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Win our next 4 games? You are aware how tough those fixtures are? Not going to happen

But the cliche is so true ... take each game as it comes. Those clubs have also all got to face each other again, so loads of points will be dropped by the mini pack who are miles behind already. They would bite your hand off to swap places with BHA?

theroyal

May 11, 2014
Those that didn't turn up made the right choice because you were shit.

How on earth are you third playing like that?

We haven't played like that every week. Nowhere near it.

I'll continue to argue we are 3rd for a reason, but tonight was just poor.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Glad we played QPR when we did
To be honest they looked good against us at times, but Sam set us off with a wonder goal. Reading had more than enough chances, and defensively they were shocking.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We haven't played like that every week. Nowhere near it.

I'll continue to argue we are 3rd for a reason, but tonight was just poor.

I've argued exactly that a couple of times above :) Whilst your goal difference (and Huddersfield's) is far far worse than the top two, it stands to reason that you've played a lot better than that.

Reading looked uninspired, lacking desire, and generally flat. The defence looked awful, particularly when you consider that QPR haven't got any decent strikers.

One game does not a season make. I'm sure people watching a couple of our games would have come away thinking we weren't all that, when we've been brilliant in others.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Great interview with Holloway after the game. I don't care what other Brighton fans say, I like the bloke a lot. He's one of football's nice guys.
Did I just miss him apologise about poogate?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I honestly cannot get my head around tonight's crowd.....12,000 for a local derby when you're THIRD. OK, it was on TV, but are Reading fans really that apathetic? If they'd won tonight they would have been just three points off automatic promotion. Bizarre.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Absolutely !

I don't know why the abuse for IH !

Just supposing a PL club poached CH would we be unhappy if IH was appointed - I certainly would not be so ! y

Sorry, but I've just spat my tea out.

I mean, I like the bloke, but I'm not ready for that sort of experiment.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The task is now to grind out 3 or 4 more wins in a row and totally crush the belief of the chasing pack.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I've argued exactly that a couple of times above :) Whilst your goal difference (and Huddersfield's) is far far worse than the top two, it stands to reason that you've played a lot better than that.

Reading looked uninspired, lacking desire, and generally flat. The defence looked awful, particularly when you consider that QPR haven't got any decent strikers.

One game does not a season make. I'm sure people watching a couple of our games would have come away thinking we weren't all that, when we've been brilliant in others.

Just look at their bench. It's shocking.

Reading won't finish top 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here