Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I love the fact that their chairman resorts to twitter as well. Classy outfit.

Should have added that to my list

Classy chairman
Caring American owners
Third best player in the world
Most Loyal (no plastics or tourists no no no)
Most loudest and bestest football atmos
An ex england manager

EUROPA league here they go.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Has anyone seen [MENTION=29419]Return of the Makh[/MENTION]? I'm worried, he seems to have gone missing ever since the latest disastrous result, subsequent thicketry on TalkSport and comedy Twitter arguments. Funny that.

If you do hear from him, please ask him how he feels about some his posts over the last couple of weeks. I wouldn't want him to feel misunderstood.

Return of the Makh said:
I agree, we have been a shambles. But that's down to the dad dancer and he's now gone. Your fun is over, Big Sam will soon turn it around, that squad is seriously under-performing and you know it.
How soon? Three games?

Return of the Makh said:
We've been shite, no doubt about it. That's down to one man, Alan Pardew. No way should that squad be where it is. Watch us fly under Big Sam, you must be crapping it now as you know we have a capable manager!
Yep, I'm shitting it after Palace showed us what they were all about against Swansea.

Return of the Makh said:
We'd smash you. Look at your team mate, your star man is Murray, who couldn't get a game with us or at Bournemouth. Benteke is in a different league.
Of course you would, what with being four places higher than us.

This one has it all - from a dire misreading of the situation, to the poor quality spelling of an absolute simpleton:
Return of the Makh said:
You seem a bit touchy, is someone scared we will now stay up and your fail?

But I think this is my favourite:

Return of the Makh said:
Whether you like it or not, we have the potential to be a huge club, we are now an established side in The Premiership after 4 seasons of staying up, the catchment area is massive and the American owners are minted.

With Fat Sam at the helm and the players we have (Cabaye, Remy, Benteke, Zaha, players you could only dream of having) we should be safe from relegation this season and look to really push on next year into the top half.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I love the we have the potential to be a huge club bit with a 26k ground?
Parish I heard on the radio today stating that they may have to reduce the capacity by 3k this summer to conform to the requirements for disabled fans. It seems things are catching up with them all round. Shame

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Parish I heard on the radio today stating that they may have to reduce the capacity by 3k this summer to conform to the requirements for disabled fans. It seems things are catching up with them all round. Shame

To be fair, if they were to get relegated, a 3k reduction in capacity really won't have any effect, will it?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I love the we have the potential to be a huge club bit with a 26k ground?
Quite how the AW gets a safety certificate is beyond me. The last time I was there it felt like a death trap with smashed seats and terrible egress.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
What ****s me off is I cant post on the BBS lol

I've just had a look on there and thought I saw a post from me! Then I realised that some Nigel tit has got a picture of our Norman as his avatar, obviously totally oblivious that Norm was one of us. What a c***. :ffsparr:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Er no, most of you are wetting your pants saying we'll be relegated so wondered how many would put up? No one has what a surprise :p
Not really. I could walk into a bookies and get miles better odds. If you want a lesson in putting money where your mouth is, how about YOU stop acting like a gobshite, have the courage of your own comvictions and actually offer better odds than I can get at a bookies?

Er no, most of you are wetting your pants saying we'll be relegated so wondered how many would put up? No one has what a surprise :p

Not really. I could walk into a bookies and get miles better odds. If you want a lesson in putting money where your mouth is, how about YOU stop acting like a gobshite, have the courage of your own comvictions and actually offer better odds than I can get at a bookies?

Betting with Palace fans only results in them welching anyway.

Still makes me angry that Seaside Eagle owes £500 to charity.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Quite. 7/2 on B365 at the moment (5th favourites), so £50 from one of us to REMF if Palace don't go down and £200 from you if they do perhaps ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I actually think most on here have said palace won't get relegated - in fact can't remember a post saying they're going down...? But believe what you want and run along to report the nonsense on the BBS.

At least after another shite result for you you're here I suppose. Doogle and postcode boy and deck chair boy haven't been seen for a while - funny that :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Er no, most of you are wetting your pants saying we'll be relegated
Well that's just not true is it. Most of us are just loving that fact that you're unbelievably shit and that your fans are not enjoying the 'football' served up. We're well aware you should stay up, so stop talking shit.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Let's face it, with their incredible facilities, intimidating light show, er sorry, I mean atmosphere, international quality manager and highly motivated squad of team players it's only a matter of time before Palace put a run of ten wins on the bounce together and start worrying the top four. Relegation? Pffft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here