Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forestieri WILL dive

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
FF is pure quality, just because you can't keep 11 players on the pitch, don't prey ours get sent off. Lua Lua blatantly dived v us last season, I was embarrassed for him.

Hey Jellybean..I think you have had too much sugar!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
FF is pure quality, just because you can't keep 11 players on the pitch, don't prey ours get sent off.
We're not praying he gets sent off, we're praying he doesn't cheat (again) and get one of ours sent off.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Considering his 2 reds this season for getting the shit kicked out of him I presume that if he does dive he'll be fine and if he gets his legs snapped in half it will be his fault.

The question is, if he does dive, would he be in danger of slashing his own throat with the imaginary shin pads that he might wear.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
The question is, if he does dive, would he be in danger of slashing his own throat with the imaginary shin pads that he might wear.

Well at least none of our lot can knock anything out the referees hand as they're all fecking suspended!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm not denying he dived there but he honestly doesn't dive more than most players. Weak argument maybe and I'm sure you won't care but it's true. If you actually assessed his yellow cards and red cards most of them are unjustified or soft. The referee's have definitely got it in for him, he's a marked man and therefore gets automatically booked when other players without a reputation don't. Players like to kick the crap out of him every game, he's a player that's always anticipating the touch and gets no protection at all. From an oppositions point of view it's great, and i'd do the same, just kick him because you'll end up getting him sent off.

That against Wolves is an embarrassment and given him a reputation now which is his own fault but it's got way out of hand. Now other fans of clubs like yourselves automatically think 'diver', he doesn't get chance to clear his name. The amount of times he gets booked and other players who go down don't is unbelievable, even within our own team other players could get away with things that he can't.

He's a fantastic player and probably double the player he was at Watford, stop him and you go a long way to stopping us scoring. Thankfully, no one has really stopped him from performing this season.
Well MKD's did and he played for 90 mins...

CarlosTheOwl

May 7, 2016
Sticking up for a player who pretended to be struck in the face to get a player sent off? You have to be a bit of an idiot really to defend his actions

I never stuck up for him against Wolves if you look at my post I said it was stupid and embarrassing.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Good player if you ask me, and I hope we would go after him if by some miracle we make it to the prem. Imagine him and Knockaert in the same team.......

Yes he does dive, but that's just the modern game, they all do it.....

More ability than anything in either of the two promoted teams, but not the third placed team :)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Good player if you ask me, and I hope we would go after him if by some miracle we make it to the prem. Imagine him and Knockaert in the same team.......

Yes he does dive, but that's just the modern game, they all do it.....

More ability than anything in either of the two promoted teams, but not the third placed team :)
Don't think he'd crack it in the prem to be honest...seems a bit light weight,but very useful in the championship.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Don't think he'd crack it in the prem to be honest...seems a bit light weight,but very useful in the championship.

I think he would, mainly because he has such good close control in tight areas. There is less space behind defences in the prem, so touch is everything.

CarlosTheOwl

May 7, 2016
I think he would, mainly because he has such good close control in tight areas. There is less space behind defences in the prem, so touch is everything.

Pretty much his strong point, can be virtually impossible to get the ball off and he doesn't usually piss around with it trying to dribble past a whole team. He's very much interested in bringing other people in. In the Prem he'd get even more bullied and you'd have to see whether he'd be clever enough to counter that. If players like bloody Antonio can thrive in the Prem though then FF would be fine.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Hey these are the reasons we are 15 points behind you... :)
I just hope we get our goal scoring boots on again although playing an inform Derby and Boro away was never goner be easy after winning 5 on the spin and banging the goals in.
I'm hoping we'll find it a bit easier against you lot as our strengths are in attack...but our two games this season were pretty boring.

Reckon we'll win 4-1 at your place and win 6-1 at ours:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here