Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall change

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This move to a Friday in December is great news, as it means the return of Barry's Christmas Party. Best book the afternoon off.

I do believe that's saved me a domestic.

"Yes dear, I agree, it's far too late for a young lad to be up and those Millwall fans can be quite sweary. He can watch at home on the telly. Me? Oh I should just about get there in time from London."

Next steps, book off half day and hope the cameras don't catch me vomming in to the BACA astroturf.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Strange choice from sky, won't exactly excite the neutrals

Sky are obliged to show everyone during the season. they haven't done a visit to the Amex yet. Millwall aren't exactly a top draw, so I guess it gets us out of the way. How times have changed since our first season at the Amex.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Ah, nads! I'd already booked my flight over for that game. Will be in the air when they play now. Bar stewards.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Jeez Albion "don't you want me?".

What is it with this "fascination" for moving games?

Albion Saturday games are "the things that dreams are made of."

Yes, as a result of this switch I'm going to have to decide whether to give up a night seeing the Human League at the Brighton Centre, but either way I will get to "listen to the sound of the crowd".

"Tell me when" you have made up your mind.

On a serious note, glad you mentioned this as I was going to get tickets for the concert myself. What to do?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
"Tell me when" you have made up your mind.

On a serious note, glad you mentioned this as I was going to get tickets for the concert myself. What to do?

Bearing in mind with the Sarf London knuckle scrapers in town, Brighton will probably resemble "The Lebanon" that night, so I would take more than "Seconds" to make up your mind. "Do or die" - the decision is yours!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Jeez Albion "don't you want me?".

What is it with this "fascination" for moving games?

Albion Saturday games are "the things that dreams are made of."

Yes, as a result of this switch I'm going to have to decide whether to give up a night seeing the Human League at the Brighton Centre, but either way I will get to "listen to the sound of the crowd".

Don't give us dodgy excuses for not making Friday night games, we all know that you are usually 'working as a waitress in a cocktail bar' at the weekends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here