Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Scholes in Albion "Love In" shocker

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Heard Paul Scholes on 5Live this morning, he spoke with much warmth about Brighton, he said we're strong at The Amex and "they've got great fans". High praise indeed from the Ron Weasley lookalike!

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
This can't be true.

Scholes hasn't been positive about anything ever.

el punal

You could argue that a lot of ex-top players are paying lip service but many seem to genuinely praise our efforts on all fronts, be it the Amex Stadium and it’s facilities, the fans getting behind the team, or the grit and determination of the team itself.

There’s been a lot of ‘bigging us up’ from the likes Shearer, Lampard, Gullit, Neville (G), Carragher and more. They can’t all be wrong, can they? :drink:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Heard Paul Scholes on 5Live this morning, he spoke with much warmth about Brighton, he said we're strong at The Amex and "they've got great fans". High praise indeed from the Ron Weasley lookalike!

Really? I always thought Ron Weasley was the Paul Scholes lookalike. Which came first? the chicken or the egg?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Scholes, don't care that he's Man Utd through and through, is one of the best English midfielders ever... one of my favourites to watch as a neutral.

Shite on the left wing.

#GoldenGeneration.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

down.png

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Scholes, don't care that he's Man Utd through and through, is one of the best English midfielders ever... one of my favourites to watch as a neutral.

I used to think that too, then he went and did the unthinkable in my eyes, decided to retire from playing for his country. To my mind the only person who can decide he retires is the England manager when he declines to pick him for games.

It should be an absolure honour to play for your country as many times as you possibly can.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I used to think that too, then he went and did the unthinkable in my eyes, decided to retire from playing for his country. To my mind the only person who can decide he retires is the England manager when he declines to pick him for games.

It should be an absolure honour to play for your country as many times as you possibly can.

What you're advocating is essentially slave labour.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Has any pundit ever said any club has got shit fans? It's just another football cliche to big up the fans. Even when people mention the quiet at Arsenal, they seem to blame the stadium, not the fans.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here