Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Greyhound saying his goodbyes on Instagram?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Do you reckon there was a single incident that did for him and flipped Hughton's lid? Like he went on one recklessly erratic (if entertaining) run and it caused CH to uncontrollably feel like Cullip did when he pinned Pethick against the wall

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Jose was at the Amex on Monday - just not pitchside, afaik.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That's definitely another possibility. There's an outside chance we have sold him to a European club. There has been something odd about his absence. Would leave us in a complete mess on the left side

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Today’s best conspiracy theory :rolleyes:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I have a 'theory' about Joses absence.

My 'theory' is not injury related. It's just something I have in my mind.

Your theory is wrong. Sorry. Saw him yesterday with strapping on his knee. Had a decent chat. He can't wait to be back.

He had raybans on in the post office and that...interesting get-up...in his instagram photo.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
In other news, Schelotto very stupidly posted a video of the rain pounding his front garden. It clearly identified the location of his house, which I won't post on this site but anyone who saw it and knows Hove even slightly well, will know exactly where he lives.

Silly boy.

He posted a Strava record (I think it was Strava) of a run he did that had the start and finish location very clear. And that location was exactly where the house on his Instagram is.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
That's definitely another possibility. There's an outside chance we have sold him to a European club. There has been something odd about his absence. Would leave us in a complete mess on the left side

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not even an outside chance - No chance - Izquierdo will be playing for Brighton this season. Great player and a real fun ''Character''

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The club do seem to be very cagey about Izquierdo’s absence for some reason. We need him in the side ASAP to have a realistic chance of a staying up as he’s the only player we have with the pace to worry teams at this level.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
He posted a Strava record (I think it was Strava) of a run he did that had the start and finish location very clear. And that location was exactly where the house on his Instagram is.

As did Stockdale a few seasons ago.

It's not exactly a hidden fact, and it only becomes a problem when some wacko turns up on his doorstep!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
As did Stockdale a few seasons ago.

It's not exactly a hidden fact, and it only becomes a problem when some wacko turns up on his doorstep!

A friend of mine played for Brighton, and at various times in the day, kids would come up to press their noses against the lounge window to see if they could spot him.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It's almost like a Palace fan has started a fishing thread with very little bait and managed to have a very good day on the bank , take note Bobby :bigwave:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Do you reckon there was a single incident that did for him and flipped Hughton's lid? Like he went on one recklessly erratic (if entertaining) run and it caused CH to uncontrollably feel like Cullip did when he pinned Pethick against the wall

Probably when he hid away at Liverpool at the end of the season - that did it for me.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Not even an outside chance - No chance - Izquierdo will be playing for Brighton this season. Great player and a real fun ''Character''

Great news. Seems like a lovely guy, made a real difference last year and has bundles of potential. It's easy to forget players when we've signed loads more but he could be a real superstar and WILL add something when he is back.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's almost like a Palace fan has started a fishing thread with very little bait and managed to have a very good day on the bank , take note Bobby :bigwave:
The OP isn't Palace, but at least 1 poster on this thread is on the undercover palace watchlist.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here