Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Brighton set for €10m Camarasa"

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
He'll have fun there watching the ball flying over his head.

If the championship table was based on pass completion rather than points, Wolves and Fulham would've been promoted. Cardiff would've been rock bottom. 59% pass completion rate I believe, something like 150 passes a match.

Guardiola versus Warnock is going to be great. Especially if Cardiff win.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
If the championship table was based on pass completion rather than points, Wolves and Fulham would've been promoted. Cardiff would've been rock bottom. 59% pass completion rate I believe, something like 150 passes a match.

Guardiola versus Warnock is going to be great. Especially if Cardiff win.

I saw that stat earlier and it's what prompted my comment. It is incredible really that they went up second based on that.

It is going to be a long season for them this year, their signings have hardly been inspiring and Warnock almost seems to not care how they do, his attitude seems to be, we did amazingly well to get up and it doesn't really matter if we go down.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I saw that stat earlier and it's what prompted my comment. It is incredible really that they went up second based on that.

It is going to be a long season for them this year, their signings have hardly been inspiring and Warnock almost seems to not care how they do, his attitude seems to be, we did amazingly well to get up and it doesn't really matter if we go down.

that's the perfect attitude for them, zero pressure

every week he will talk about budgets etc and how they should not be able to compete etc..

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
that's the perfect attitude for them, zero pressure

every week he will talk about budgets etc and how they should not be able to compete etc..

Whilst I agree to an extent, I think he's gone too far the other way and absolved himself and the players of any responsibility this season which might rub off on the players. I think he'd be better off following Hughton and Wagner's approaches last year. Now they're in the league, they've got a great chance of staying in it as we and Hudds proved last year, i think he sounds like he's given up already.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Whilst I agree to an extent, I think he's gone too far the other way and absolved himself and the players of any responsibility this season which might rub off on the players. I think he'd be better off following Hughton and Wagner's approaches last year. Now they're in the league, they've got a great chance of staying in it as we and Hudds proved last year, i think he sounds like he's given up already.

He might be saying that in public but one thing you can guarantee with any Warnock team is that the opposition by hook or by crook will know they've been in a game.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How much have Cardiff spent this summer?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
How much have Cardiff spent this summer?

£29 million according to the Sun.

spend 001 (2).jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
£29 million according to the Sun.
Thanks. I'm sorry, I'm being a bit rubbish here, but any idea how that compares with Huddersfield and us last year?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Thanks. I'm sorry, I'm being a bit rubbish here, but any idea how that compares with Huddersfield and us last year?

I think we both spent about £50 million from memory. I would imagine Cardiff will be at a similar level by the time the transfer window shuts. So far they've bought Bobby Reid, Greg Cunningham, Josh Murphy and Alex Smithies. Warnock very much going with players he knows - Championship players!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thank you.
I think we both spent about £50 million from memory. I would imagine Cardiff will be at a similar level by the time the transfer window shuts.
That's only 1 day away!

Also, prices seem to have gone up a bit (again), and Cardiff were probably weaker to start with the us and Huddersfield. So I don't think they have as much chance of surviving as Hudds and us did last season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Camarasa completes Cardiff move
#bbcfootball or 81111 on text

Cardiff City have secured a season-long loan deal for Real Betis midfielder Victor Camarasa.

The former Valencia midfielder passed a medical on Thursday morning before training with the Bluebirds.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Decent signing for them that.

Rejects us then six months later signs for Cardiff. Guess he likes watching the ball sail over his head!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Didn't make an impression today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here