Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Just seen it's the Falcons at Jaguars next week, so I expect a bidding war between [MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13653]daves143[/MENTION] for my services!

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Just seen it's the Falcons at Jaguars next week, so I expect a bidding war between [MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13653]daves143[/MENTION] for my services!

Please put money on the Falcons :) I'll buy you a beer for your services

Edit. I can't believe how severely we're torching the Colts.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I hope DFP didn't stop watching in Q1.

Now 16-44 to the Jags.

They still struggle to snap a football though! As bad as last week's effort - same result!

Edit - glad you're still with us, DFP!

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Ohh yea we are tanking!! Doing all we can now for a good draft pick! Season over for us now 6 straight defeats, only 3 td's in 4 games!!! Jags will pummel us!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Ohh yea we are tanking!! Doing all we can now for a good draft pick! Season over for us now 6 straight defeats, only 3 td's in 4 games!!! Jags will pummel us!

If you tank against us we're looking good for AFC South. I'll be honest, I didn't see that happening but this young offensive Corp has come alive.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Blimey. Bortles has thrown TEN TD's in the last 3 games, we back in the AFC race baby. As long the Pats roll the Texans tonight we're one off top...

After the Pats, we've got all the AFC South teams and finish at home to JAX. It might well go down to the last game...

Texans (6-6) - Pats (H), Colts (A), Titans (A), Jags (H)
Colts (6-7) - Texans (H), Dolphins (A), Titans (H)
Jags (5-8) - Falcons (H), Saints (A), Texans (A)

Regardless of the Pats result, it'll be interesting to see how the Colts recover mentally and physically after today's 2nd half onslaught.

They might be down to their 3rd choice QB...

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Wilson 17tds in his last 4 games - 26 for the season now and has Cleveland up next...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yay Raiders smash the Broncos, well they won

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A fairly predictable loss to the Pats - that's what happens when you assign 5'11" Demps to mark 6'6" Gronk. Seriously...

So it's a straight shootout next week with the Colts. The winner should be favourite to take the AFC South with both teams still to play the Titans.

Miami looks a far easier proposition for the Colts with their season pretty much over if they lose to the Giants this evening.

Texans realistically have to win next week as 8-8 might not be enough.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Blimey. Bortles has thrown TEN TD's in the last 3 games, we back in the AFC race baby. As long the Pats roll the Texans tonight we're one off top...

50% off a certain US Pizza chain when Jags got to 50 points last night...yum. Would prefer a Jacksonville favourite Bono's BBQ though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here