Veron- Man U accept bid

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Veron is the next high profile player to sign for money bags Chelsea. He is going to the club for a medical today if all goes well and he signs that brings there spending up to nearly 60 million.:eek:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Chelsea have certainly ruffled a few feathers Harry Redknapp has come out today saying it is a disgrace that Cole has been sold!!! I really hope Chelsea don,t do as well as they hoped.

Newcastle to win the prem:clap:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Am i the only one that is kinda happy that chelsea are buying all these class players to play alongside the likes of Johnsen, Bridge, Cole, Terry, Lampard, Duff etc.

It can only be good for the English national team that these players develop along side real world class players.

Where is Cole going to play though, is Duff gonna play up front or on the wing, possibly right wing?

Gk: Cudicini
Rb: Johnsen - English
Lb: Bridge - English
Cb: Desailly
Cb: Terry - English
Rw: Duff
Cm: Veron
Cm: Lampard - English
Lw: J. Cole - English
St: Hasselbaink
St: Gudjohnsen/C.Cole - English

Thats a minimum of 5 of the most promising English players about..

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Marshy said:
you know that aint gonna happen looney, as much as we would like.

Have you noticed how englands performances have vairied depending wether beckham plays?

Keane's over the hill but o'shea's a good enough replacement longterm, i haven't seen them siign anyone of the calibure to replace beck and veron. Manure one fa in europe last season and won the league cos arsenal choked.

Its possible.

What about leeds without kewel?

Relegation? Possible.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Have to say I agree with you CTS, if the majority of Chelsea players are going to be English I may have to reconsider my irrational hatred of them. I'm still going to support the plucky Swiss and Scandanavian part-timers in Europe though.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
14914.jpg

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Code:
                         Cudicini

Johnson     Desailly     Terry     Bridge

Duff     Veron     Lampard     Cole

Hasselbaink     Gudjohsen

Geremi in?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Having carefully considered it I'm still going to support Zytgdfrivy or whoever it is Chelsea are playing in the Cahmpions' League qualifiers. Slovakian apparently.

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
looney said:
Have you noticed how englands performances have vairied depending wether beckham plays?

And Owen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports