Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Right. That's clearer. And reading your next posts is what I thought. But if he can order the withdrawal of troops casuing this much anxiety in the world (after all, none of America's allies think this should be happening), is there basically a sheet of paper with 2 columns on it, filled on the left withThings That Need To Go Through Government, and on the right You Can Do These Things And We Have No Say...?

Being flippant but do you know what I mean?

All of these people who don't want him to withdraw troops have their corrupt snouts in the money making war industry.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Obviously the solution is when the US pull out just to replace all their military forces with the British forces. Seeing as so many in this thread want the forces to stay.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
The fault of the Democrats...

[tweet]1076315598618013696[/tweet]

...in a Republican controlled, House. Senate & President.

Im not sure, but I cant figure out if #everybody elses fault. started there or in the UK.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Shaky times on the world share market, Japan's Nikkei index fell 5% today after a plunge in US Stocks on Monday. Looks like worldwide the stockmarkets have been on the slide for quite a while now, glad I withdrew most of my money from my share ISA in October. The New Year looks rather uncertain .

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
On a more serious note, he's just told a 7 year old kid that Santa doesn't exist.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stay for the final line. :lol:

[tweet]1077611135380025344[/tweet]

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
All of these people who don't want him to withdraw troops have their corrupt snouts in the money making war industry.

:lolol:
In conclusion sending troops in is a terrible thing to do and pulling the troops out, that the anti troop senders didn’t want going in anyway is a terrible thing to do too when its being done by Trump.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
:lolol:
In conclusion sending troops in is a terrible thing to do and pulling the troops out, that the anti troop senders didn’t want going in anyway is a terrible thing to do too when its being done by Trump.

The 2,000 US troops formed an Alliance with the YPG and fought ISIS. To now leave with the job unfinished is a tactical mistake and a stab in the back to the Kurds who will now be battling Erdogan's troops to retain their land.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The 2,000 US troops formed an Alliance with the YPG and fought ISIS. To now leave with the job unfinished is a tactical mistake and a stab in the back to the Kurds who will now be battling Erdogan's troops to retain their land.

If Trump removes the US troops it lifts all the limits on what Erdogan ,Assad and Putin can do in the region. Expect slaughter of the Kurds, slaughter in Idlib and expansion of Russian and Iranian influence in the area.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I’m all alone at Xmas in the White House.No trains to the Amex. Hang on! I’m in Iraq. A very desperate And confusing Xmas to you all, even the fake news. SNAFU.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Good news on the financial front, given Trumpster was to blame for the record drop on Xmas Eve is he going to get the credit for the rebound?

Could be a bumpy ride for the fat fool with it back down by 50% of Xmas Eve’s fall. It’s all marginal, which is a word he can use.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Good news on the financial front, given Trumpster was to blame for the record drop on Xmas Eve is he going to get the credit for the rebound?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/26/investing/stock-market-today/index.html

In reference to the withdrawal of troops I'm all for it, be it a rash decision or not less war being waged especially by a warmongering country like the US is for the better.

Why does the BBC have the Dow Jones down 1.85% today at 18.00 ?

As for the withdrawal of US troops, good for the troops on the ground, not so good for their allies as suddenly Chemical weapons are now an option again and if and when there are any peace talks in the area the US won't have a seat at the table as they don't have a dog in the fight.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Why does the BBC have the Dow Jones down 1.85% today at 18.00 ?

As for the withdrawal of US troops, good for the troops on the ground, not so good for their allies as suddenly Chemical weapons are now an option again and if and when there are any peace talks in the area the US won't have a seat at the table as they don't have a dog in the fight.

I dunno, maybe CNN is indeed fake news :D

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Because the article linked to was yesterday. Today CNN says "Dow plunges after biggest point gain in history".

It's not looking good, I might have to start eating my tulip bulbs soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here