Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Prediction: Solly March to score Albion's first Premier League goal ???

snedger

Jun 13, 2011
Barley Mow is busiest I've ever seen - standing outside next to rattly aircon for peace and quiet

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Dad's taxi service will be busy this afternoon, so will just have to check in when I can to follow progress. Come on the Albion!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Does that include the Costas in Spain. It is my ambition if I win the lottery to split my time between Spain and England so lets hope.

Yes, but it's available if you 'search' in any country. Even taking into consideration the awful exchange rate it's still cheaper to live here - with, or without a lottery win!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes, but it's available if you 'search' in any country. Even taking into consideration the awful exchange rate it's still cheaper to live here - with, or without a lottery win!

It is the buying the house in Spain and the travel to England every other Friday for the weekend to seethe family etc that means I need to win a sizeable amount of money.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ⚽️‏Verified account @OfficialBHAFC 22s22 seconds ago

#BHAFC team v #LCFC: Ryan; Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Suttner; Murphy, Stephens, Propper, Murphy; Gross; Murray. #LEIBHA

edit:

BHAFC ⚽️‏Verified account @OfficialBHAFC 13s13 seconds ago

#BHAFC subs v #LCFC: Maenpaa (GK), Bong, Huenemeier, Rosenior, Skalak, Knockaert, Hemed. #LEIBHA

two Murphy's?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here