Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not sure if NSC is PLR?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
This is the coolest thread EVER. :cool:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
When you mix social media with football you end up with a constant slagging contest between pre-pubescent twats.

That's where you're wrong, I've got loads of pubes and I'm a massive tw@t.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
A University of Bristol physicist determined that the optimum time to dunk a biscuit is 3.5 seconds.

For a rich tea that sounds a little excessive, surely 1 second would suffice? 1.5 at a push?
And what about a hob nob? The weight of the absorbed liquid would surely have dire consequences on the structural integrity.
I have serious doubts about this physicists research.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
This is the coolest thread EVER. :cool:

thread-delivers2.jpg

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
This is a really pathetic thread to surface on NSC. Why hasn't anybody queried the temperature of the liquid being dunked? Without this vital piece of information, people on here are just speculating. That's the last thing we need on this site, oh and a discussion about the measurements of a tree from the ground. Everyone knows it's 4 and a quarter foot. The world will fall into line with our empire

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The recommended height for raised flower beds for wheelchair users is 0.7 m.

How do they raise them? Integral cranes bolted onto the front wheels? Details man, details.....

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
We have an enema thread, including diagrams and regular updates on how the OP is lying on the floor as per the diagram and the after effects, and you say we are not PL ready.
Its a PL thread if ever I have seen one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here