Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll Call for Birmingham Tuesday 5th April - #2kforBrum

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In Liverpool this week, desperately trying to find a route back via train but seems like the only way is via 3 changes and the hope of catching a train from Warrington back to Liverpool so sadly looks unlikely :(

Paging [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] in case he knows of anyone in that area who may be able to assist with a lift.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
In Liverpool this week, desperately trying to find a route back via train but seems like the only way is via 3 changes and the hope of catching a train from Warrington back to Liverpool so sadly looks unlikely :(

I'm leaving Liverpool just after 4.00pm if you wanted a lift there but won't be driving back I'm afraid as I'm staying over before going south tomorrow.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I don't know what the traffic getting away from St Andrews will be like, but I can probably get you back to Birchwood in time for last train to Liverpool at 11-54.

(I can also pick you up from Birchwood if you can get there by around 4-30 - 5pm)

Last edited:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Can't wait, I'm setting off early, have a look around the fair city of Birmingham first :)

Cloggie

Feb 21, 2012
Overhead power line issues between Coventry and Birmingham this morning. Plenty of delays and cancellations from Euston this morning.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
About to set off - Seeeeaaaagggguuuuullllllls!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here