Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Marshall

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Weren't most of them 1-0 too?! I recall we only seemed to win cos of the winning habit!
[MENTION=15895]brightonmark1234[/MENTION] and his random thumbs downs on normal posts strikes again. Absolute moron :thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Tsb the sad **** that trys to act like he is in the know but the sad fact is he is a **** that knows **** all

hello Vulture:wave:
you really are a very sad little man

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I rather be a nothing then be like you all twisted and bitter and full of left wing anti British shit

if you think I am anti-British you really round the bend
go to a doctor as soon as you can ..................but if you see some with white coats .......................run

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I would be rather carefull if I was you Tsb if you want to drag my health up on this board I have you for slander

are you still here ..............................look out for that armoured van

after some of the shite you have spewed out
cloud cuckoo land

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Anyway, back to the original topic....I've just seen Ben Marshall in the Franklin. He does'n half hog the pool table. Never seen so many pound coins.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Anyway, back to the original topic....I've just seen Ben Marshall in the Franklin. He does'n half hog the pool table. Never seen so many pound coins.

has he singed yet thats what we need to know

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
:lolol: Slander. Two whole syllables, eh Vultch? Top work.
Strange isn't it Tsb you gone a whole hour without posting one of your in the know bullshit posts that never comes true
I rather be me than be a sad attention seeking nobody like you or a sad old **** like glassprick that last went to an Albion game when India was still part of the empire

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I would be rather carefull if I was you Tsb if you want to drag my health up on this board I have you for slander

Oi! You can't talk to TSB like that. She is the thumbs down queen of nsc. If she gets upset and flounces, we could lose our only 100% reliable source of in the know information.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here