Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons vs AFC Wimbledon ?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Could well be on the cards, AFC currently 4-2 up in ET against York, whilst MK play tomorrow against Cambridge.

Winners of each tie play each other of course, a game I'd love to see!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Havent seen, but I'm sure this fixture is gonna be televised if it goes ahead!

Also surprised as their management didn't want the tie last season. They should make it a fans against plastics united day and get fans from the other 90 league clubs to attend.
pretty sure the Wimbledon fans deny the existence of MK Dons. The last thing they want to do is play them. Where will the tie be played?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
It'll be a massive non-event as no AFC fans will travel due to their belief that MK aren't a real football club.

There's a slightly bigger derby on December 1st anyway...

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
It'll be a massive non-event as no AFC fans will travel due to their belief that MK aren't a real football club.

There's a slightly bigger derby on December 1st anyway...

AFC Wimbledon will introduce terracing behind the goal at stadium:MK!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
One of my mates is a big AFCW fan. Never mind AFC fans not travelling, he reckons there is a large proportion of their support who advocate their club simply refusing to EVER play MK Dons and taking whatever punishment the FA sees fit. I can't see that happening though.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I can see AFC fans not going or something on the stranger side occurring. After speaking to some AFC fans they are not in fact ready or prepared to face MK.

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
I think it nearly happened two years ago, but both teams lost their first round game.

Think AFC won their replay first actually, a bit like its playing out this year. Then all was needed was MK to beat lower opposition at home, and mysteriously they lost and avoided all the negative publicity!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A friend of mine on Facebook has decided he will go if it happens, as the team will need supporting.

Apparently, also, the gate money is split 50/50, so he's not so worried about giving money to the "thieving roundabout wastemen". :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here