Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Always Ultras - utter embarrassment to English football

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How the hell the stewards and then police didn’t act on that is atrocious. Must’ve been 10 ‘explosions’, flares & fireworks - even letting them off at the BHA at the end. At half time you find the little pricks in black and throw them out or at the very least search them. You could see the other palace fans were concerned for their safety and just staring. Very very poor show. Never seen anything like that in an English football ground - no respect for their own fans safety and scaring kids who live in a society where they hear of explosions killing people on the news. Scum.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Darren Balkham says not his problem, yet happy to ban a fan for throwing a pint ! About time fans sized up the police are not our friends

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
My diabetic mate had his insulin bah searched ffs how did they get fireworks In!?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
About 200 ticketless fans got in by forcing a Fire Exit apparently - presumably unsearched and with the flares - which meant that the away was dangerously full and other fans with tickets had to be turned away.

If this is true then that is a disgrace. It can go hideously wrong as previous incidents have shown.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
About 200 ticketless fans got in by forcing a Fire Exit apparently - presumably unsearched and with the flares - which meant that the away was dangerously full and other fans with tickets had to be turned away.

Dangerously full - so what better thing to do than let off piro shite and endanger thousands of their own fans. Utter bellends.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Majority seems to being let off by the ‘children’ dressed in black at the front....but a fair number at the back

8EE99D4D-AAFE-4426-B9CD-68106EFBA736.jpeg

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
In all honesty a pathetic bunch of individuals. Heard all about this supposedly famous support they give yet it’s nothing but a bunch of teenagers in black hoodies who have been let out for the night by their mums letting off bangers. I’m sorry but compared to the palace fans of old who came down and gave it a good this lot didn’t. I’d say their support of anything has gone backwards. Sad *****

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very quiet tonight too. Their wooooooah songs sound so non-English and bland. Think they should just give it up. 99% of football think they’re an embarrassment - all you’ve got to do is read social media to prove that. Even their own fans don’t like them much.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Majority seems to being let off by the ‘children’ dressed in black at the front....but a fair number at the back

View attachment 91552

The numpties on the balcolny above missed an opportuinty to really piss on Palace and to do so claiming it was all in the name of Health and Safety.

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
I spoke with two Met Pol and asked why neither the Police nor the stewards did anything at all, not even eject the Ultras who could clearly be seen letting these things off. They said that there were other things happening in the stadium which were taking all the resources - although not them apparently - but they said they would investigate after the match by viewing CCTV.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
My diabetic mate had his insulin bah searched ffs how did they get fireworks In!?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sadly all too easy. Just ask the female 'fans' to carry them in, in their bras. That's what all the fuss was about at Stevenage vs Grimsby earlier in the season. Female stewards got involved after police intelligence - the rest is history.

I spoke with two Met Pol and asked why neither the Police nor the stewards did anything at all, not even eject the Ultras who could clearly be seen letting these things off. They said that there were other things happening in the stadium which were taking all the resources - although not them apparently - but they said they would investigate after the match by viewing CCTV.
:ffsparr:

Attachments

• 24125201_1458153354283284_8618325352323743744_n.jpg
    24125201_1458153354283284_8618325352323743744_n.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2,463

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
Well there were two police cameramen in ESL filming events on high-tech looking cameras, so there may be more than CCTV to go on.

Trouble is, one pallid, weasel-faced acne-jockey looks very much like the next one, especially when they're in identical Poundland hoodies.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Looking forward to hearing Mr barber take on all this hoping he starts with that he has sacked the stadium safety officer what a joke in this day and age they can either force there way in or not be checked . Always quick to slate our own fans Mr barber lets c what happens here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Steward mate says they got nicked at full time. Would be interesting to hear if this is the case quite what happens. Surely palace will issue bans if they have any ounce of class in them...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I did the same & the policeman who was very pleasant said ‘you try doing it’ and that it was the stewards who searched. He also said he’s never seen anything like it and did chuckle when I said they think they’re Italian :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here