Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We love you Tony but the time to deliver is NOW....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
He has put together the most expensive and highest quality squad we have ever had in our history...and you still want more?
Some people are pathetic.

Do you not want more then?....

Clearly you are satisfied with relegation.

I am not.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
He has put together the most expensive and highest quality squad we have ever had in our history...and you still want more?

It's just ridiculous isn't it. I swear half of these idiots think it's FIFA 18 or Football Manager

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Nobody is denying the debt of gratitude we have for TB up to this point but what's the point of getting to the promised land and then not giving yourself a chance?

I share your frustration but The words Tony and bloom and the phrase "letting the fans down " should never be used in the same sentence.

Were it not for Tony bloom, at worst there would be no club , at best you'd be getting excited about us signing the 2017 Darren freeman round about now.

Last edited:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Not that anyone really knows but from the players and amounts mentioned TB has made the money available to be spent but the recruitment staff haven't been able to get some deals completed.
I'm sure that TB is equally frustrated as the fans.

D

Deleted member 2719

Pretty sure he's just read this & is going to magic a 25 goals a season striker out of his backside.

TB has only gone and bloody done it.

Attachments

• asset.jpg
    asset.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 184

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Yep, car no good wiv'out de gaz, man.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I'm pretty sure he delivered the day he personally took this club to a state of the art stadium in Falmer and similarly top of the range training facilities in Lancing. Never mind the ongoing investment in playing staff, whatever today's disappointments.

Lots of reactionary, absurd, ungrateful cowardly sad-acts showing their true colours tonight.

I'm sure Stadium wasn't built with 18-20k crowds in Championship in mind, more investment on playing side will be needed next season if relegated when we lose 5/6 of the first team.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
There are simply no other words required after "We love you Tony"!

Loyal since 1978 here, been through it all.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
To be fair. I'd have felt just as disappointed had we signed Niasse. I'm sure Murray, Baldock, Brown and Hemed could all do just as good a job as Niasse.

It could be worse

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
No stroker signing AGAIN - not good enough by the recruitment team. We've waited so long to get back to the top division and now given ourselves no chance

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I'm sure Stadium wasn't built with 18-20k crowds in Championship in mind, more investment on playing side will be needed next season if relegated when we lose 5/6 of the first team.

Which is just the point.

The club has been doing it's best. If we don't get a striker in we can all consider it a bit of a kicking on this occasion, but the club will endure and Bloom and all the rest are very much in for the long haul. For the life of the club. If we go done, we're going to be gunning to come back up again. IF. And we are not out of options yet, even if the window shuts and no striker signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here