Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
We signed a center back and then didn't. We've signed a right back 6 hours ago with no official deal done. We're signing Tim Krul on loan. Nothing else to report. I suspect a striker is a bit of a pipedream at this point.

ooh and i see the right back is the one Naylor said we weren't signing!! what joy!! You couldn't make it up.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is that where the bid negotiations happen - outside the stadiums?
Generally they happen in strip clubs, but they're all closed until 7pm. Personal terms happen face to face, because they're personal!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
ok been in court all day without internet - can someone sum up for me whats happened so far please if anything?
No official notifications about signings but we seem to have a keeper on loan and a rightback signed subject to medicals.

Striker expectations down to 1 not 2, and Hemed likely to stay.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Other clubs don't seem to have the problems that we do. What are we doing wrong I wonder?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
After all the excitement seeing SSN outside Lancing this morning, it seems the fizz has gone out of the champagne. Probably be completely flat when I go to bed.

On the other hand....perhaps the best is yet to come.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Other clubs don't seem to have the problems that we do. What are we doing wrong I wonder?

Perhaps you would be better off supporting Real Madrid?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here