Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I know Labou voters are feeling good at the moment, but the reality is the Tories will be the largest party. Lib Dems won't go into a coalition and TM will resign. A new leader for the Tories and a probable second election later this year.

Not positive for anyone, no matter how anyone tried to spin this.

Second Referendum on Brexit??

Oh dear, this is not looking good for me tonight. My job in the high end construction industry may be looking as bleak as my fridge. All ale gone and all hope gone.

Worse than that the roasted peanuts I bought have onion and garlic powder in.

Any one near Bognor drop me on a can of special brew. I need it.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Think the young have finally got out of bed, realised the Tories offer them nothing and voted

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I know Labou voters are feeling good at the moment, but the reality is the Tories will be the largest party. Lib Dems won't go into a coalition and TM will resign. A new leader for the Tories and a probable second election later this year.

If you're right then Brexit must surely be put on hold.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I do like the fact that the arrogant party thought they only had to turn up
Funny as that is, I'm more concerned about what's going to happen to our country,

I'm still sticking to my 30-35 seat majority.
What? The exit poll would have to be massively wrong for that wouldn't it?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
(Meant to quote [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION]).

In what way? I presume you voted Labour, so you're pleased to come second in, what is reality is a 2 horse race.

I certainly did. And I'm a Green.
So my vote may have helped Kyle win Hove and my actual party membership is irrelevant nationally.
Hope that helps.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Amber Rudd...Holding back the tears

Capture.JPG

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is that even definite now? They don't seem to be gaining anything and Labour are performing well in Scotland, wales, London and even parts of the south east. The majority is gone, now is be nervous about even winning.

Tories still 1/8 to be the largest party. I've been sitting here contemplating a lay for a while, if only for a trading position. Limited downside IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here